Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New bike day!
  • wiggles
    Free Member

Mainly just going to be my road/canal commute bike but hopefully I’ll be using it for some other stuff too.

Love it, had to flip the stem to get it a bit hogertbit might need a slightly shorter one.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Approved*

I like. Not sure why, if running one cage, it’s on the seat tube. Down tube would be better, surely? Hoods look a little high to me. Rotate the bars down a little and you’ve get a better feel across all the hand positions. Saddle looks far forward, too. (Unless that’s how your bikefit was set up, obviously)

Get some pimp skinwalls on there, and it’ll look even better! (Challenge Strada Bianca, obviously).

Great looking bike!

Oh, and sort your lawn out.

wiggles
    Free Member

Approved*
    I like. Not sure why, if running one cage, it’s on the seat tube. Down tube would be better, surely?

Ordered the swat cage with the multitool so that will be on the down tube when it gets here.

Hoods look a little high to me. Rotate the bars down a little and you’ve get a better feel across all the hand positions. Saddle looks far forward, too. (Unless that’s how your bikefit was set up, obviously)

Just playing with the set up at the moment will get it sorted. Hoods were really low so put them up (maybe a bit far though).

Get some pimp skinwalls on there, and it’ll look even better! (Challenge Strada Bianca, obviously).
    Great looking bike!

Not sure about skinwall bit might get some challenge tyres want tubeless ideally.

And it’s not my lawn 😉

mrsfry
    Free Member

Lovely looking stealth bike. Now that we are new best mates, when can i borrow it 🙂

Did i mention your bike is really pretty

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hoods were really low so put them up (maybe a bit far though).

I did the same on mine when I first picked it up.

Since changed.

Good news re the cage. That SWAT Rib Cage is very clever. Have you gone for the top cap chain tool as well?

Really capable bikes. You’ll enjoy it a lot!

wiggles
    Free Member

Yeah I’ll get the topcap tool. Got used to having them on my fuse, so ordered them straight away for this, got the plug and play guards as well.

Probably just going to change the tyres for something little bigger and maybe for a shorter stem if I feel I need it hopefully I won’t need anything else.

wiggles
    Free Member

Mudguards and swat bottle cage now fitted!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New bike day!’ is closed to new replies.