Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • New 29er time…. Orange/Green content
  • T666DOM

My new Clockwork finally finished, I’m loving the neon green colour but had to get rid of the standard graphics, covered too much of the frame. Took off the Stans flow graphics too so at least no logo-valve lineup problems!! All that’s missing now is some mud!

enigmas
    Free Member

nicely sized lawn, still needs mowing though, and the hedgerow could do with trimming 😀

Seriously though, that’s a very nice build! Loving the graphics.

rOcKeTdOg

alloy clockwork? 😕

druidh
    Free Member

Nice : but should have been called the G29

timc
    Free Member

alloy clockwork blah blah, bore off

Looks great btw

T666DOM

Not too fussed about the alloy/steel debate having never ridden the old clockwork. Looking forward to seeing how it rides with some rigid carbon forks.

rOcKeTdOg

Timc

alloy clockwork blah blah, bore off
    alright noob, calm ya passions 🙂

timc
    Free Member

I had an original steel clockwork back in the day, (so hardly a ‘noob’) I don’t get why people are hung up on it, boring init…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“Strange”? One of theirs, I assume?

Looks nice!

They never did let me have one of those odd Alpine/Five 16/18 Strange protos they made a couple of years ago! The barstewards! 🙂

Cheezpleez

Love the colour. Looks well. What size frame?

RDL-82
    Free Member

Very nice and totally not helping me not get one!
    What size is it and indeed how tall etc are you?

T666DOM

It’s a large, I’m 5’10, it feels pretty much spot on, but I might swap the flat bars for some lo rise Easton bars I’ve got spare, need a couple of long rides before I decide.

T666DOM

The neon green looks much better in the flesh, it’s way nicer than the apple green 5 I had before.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Hmm, cheers, not sure what size myself to get. Ride a 19 now (26er) so a large, which to me feels fine, however I’m 6’2 with a 34″ inside. Worried the 21/xl will be huge, and the bike shop only has a 19/L in to try in the carpark.

Anyway, lovely bike, enjoy.

porkypig
    Free Member

Hi, any idea of weight for your build? am really torn between one of these and a santa cruz highball, how are you getting on with it so far?

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘New 29er time…. Orange/Green content’ is closed to new replies.