• This topic has 42 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Olly.
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Nearly caught a kid nicking my wheel – what would you do?
  • brakes
    Free Member

similarly to psychle, I’ve chased some kids off around Sainsburys in Islington – they blatantly carry small croppers and look for bikes with those weedy cable locks.
    they’ve got some front though, scary little shits they are. one group wouldn’t bugger off so I pretended to call the police – that seemed to work.

singletrackmind

Take off the pair of £70 trainers he was prolly wearing and piss in them .

What you should have done was whip out your phone, video him actually removing the wheel. Chased , and caught the little scrote ( then wee’d in his shoes) used reasonable force to restrain him , and called in the fuzz .

Trouble is his parent would have done nothing , the plod would have nothing , and LS will have learnt a lesson in do what you like , as there are no consequences . .

Olly
    Free Member

ripped his arm off and beat him to death with the sticky end.

on a VAGUELY related note, some scrote, probably in his late 20s, came up to me yesterday “mate can i just borrow your phone real quick, the phone box round the corner isnt working”

he had a mobile in each hand, and there is no phone box on the street.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Nearly caught a kid nicking my wheel – what would you do?’ is closed to new replies.