Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • my resolve is crumbling..
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Three,chocolate oranges for Xmas and i haven’t opened one – yet.
    The buggers are waving at me from the sideboard..

stumpy01

1 chocolate orange and a box of Cointreau liqueurs so far untouched. But plenty of mince pies have given their lives in aid of my burgeoning Piecep!

cheshirecat
    Free Member

The problem with chocolate oranges is that once you start, there is no end point apart from finishing the whole thing. Just the one this year, and I can almost smell it from where it’s sitting in the fridge.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Already eaten a box of maltesers yesterday, i am going to be the same shape as aforementioned oranges soon 🙁

olddog

Almost 4kg (net) of quality street, celebrations, biscuits and toffees – oh dear. We don’t normally have choc or snacks in house.

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Almost 4kg (net) of quality street, celebrations, biscuits and toffees – oh dear. We don’t normally have choc or snacks in house.

Chapeau

muddydwarf
    Free Member

A tub of Quality Street has disappeared since Xmas Eve as well, plus way too much gluhwein 🙁

richmars

I move all my edible presents out to the garage, but it’s funny how often I need to check my bikes are ok.

molgrips
    Free Member

I thought we had finished all the Christmas junk food but I found a big selection box of Swizzles products and one of biscuits. Bugger.

zippykona

We had a fantastic range of chocolates in the shop which were just a bit too pricy.
    Its sell by date is fast approaching so its all come home for Christmas.
    Just when you think you can’t handle any more along comes the salted popcorn chocolate.
    Lovely.

piemonster

Screw this hiding crap in the garage or being all virtuous rubbish.

Ram that crap down your gullet, and go mental on the bike from the 2nd January.

_tom_
    Free Member

Screw this hiding crap in the garage or being all virtuous rubbish.

Ram that crap down your gullet, and go mental on the bike from the 2nd January.

haha +1, the quicker its out the way the better.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I was strong. There was a veritable ‘wall’ of Sainsbury’s ‘value’ mince pies in the local store today, but I resisted. Boxes of 18 of the blighters for 25p – that’s 1.4 pence per pie!

Davesport

I had half a box of Thorntons Continentals last night whilst laying on the couch watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

That’s about three days solid pedaling at the speed I go 🙁

andytherocketeer

one christmas cake.
    trying to see how long I can go before I have to eat it.
    would like at least a few slices remaining for new year’s eve.

wrightyson
    Free Member

My sister sell a chocolate orange that is surrounded in stuck on malteesers then drizzled with white chocolate so it looks like a Christmas pudding.

carlos
    Free Member

Humph! After reading this thread MY resolve has just caved. Currently on slice 5 6 with no sign of stopping. Best crack open the Vodka too, once it’s gone it gone and all that…

sweepy
    Free Member

Look closely, one of those chocolate oranges might be one of the ones with space dust in. They are amazing:-)

monkeychild
    Free Member

I am jealous of you all. I’ve had a sickness bug since Boxing Day so no good stuf here 🙁

muddydwarf
    Free Member

One milk chocolate orange and two dark ones 🙂 plus a box of after eight mints – and that’s just my haul. MsD has two huge boxes of milk tray and a box of cadburys fingers..

CountZero

My one real choccy obsession is Ferrero Roche, and I had a large tray for Christmas. Untouched, so far, but it’s whispering to me from just behind my head. Fortunately I’ve just had a pizza and I’m drinking a pint of Ringwood 49er, so the chocs don’t really go.
    Tomorrow, I think, will see the whole lot gone in one sitting…

bruneep

I’m working my way through the choco orange, 4 segments so far..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My one real choccy obsession is Ferrero Roche

You’re all class.

bruneep

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Now if you could do it in camouflage batter with a side order of tumbleweed…

cuckoo
    Free Member

Chuck ’em in the bin.

1 huge box of chocs and 2 x half tins of biscuits have gone that way here. At least 3,000 calories i wont have to worry about burning off.

olddog

… or take them to work and leave them open by the kettle, they will soon go.

olddog

… edit wrong thread post!

wiggles
    Free Member

cuckoo – Member
    Chuck ’em in the bin.
    1 huge box of chocs and 2 x half tins of biscuits have gone that way here. At least 3,000 calories i wont have to worry about burning off

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Chuck ’em in the bin.

1 huge box of chocs and 2 x half tins of biscuits have gone that way here. At least 3,000 calories i wont have to worry about burning off.

Yep, we did the same. Tin of roses, 2 tins of shortbread biscuits, box of maltesers, large block of dairy milk and a tin of honey roasted peanuts – all in the bin. But gratefully received none the less.

olddog

… seriously, why not hand out at work?

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I’m not back at work for another week, there’s no way I could have held out for that long and colleagues would have moaned at me for off loading all my unwanted unhealthy crap on them.

wiggles
    Free Member

I would like to volunteer my address for people wanting their confectionery ‘safely disposed’ of rather than out it in the bin if so many people do this?!

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘my resolve is crumbling..’ is closed to new replies.