• This topic has 1,799 replies, 156 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,800 total)
  • "Muslim" terrorists attack French magazine in Paris
  • timb34
    Free Member

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

No they’re condoning it because we play geopolitics with the arab world, like we do with the rest of the world but have never been bombed by Cuban/Russian/Indian/Chinese/Kenyan terrorists.

I think you need to read up on your history, It has striking similarities to the West, Russia, and the UK in Ireland

It really doesn’t, Muslims wanting an autonomous region in Mindanao is like Bradford or Leicester demanding a separate state.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Suspects robbed a petrol station (and apparently heading back towards Paris), I assume they will cut off each others hands for that.

wrecker
    Free Member

I dont think anyone is saying that

I have not seen anyone on here defend the terrorists or their actions
    I am sure some will be saying that somewhere just like some will be saying kill all Muslims
    Fair enough.
    Just saw the vid of matey shooting a policeman. He was already prone, seemingly unarmed but certainly not a threat. Matey just ran up to him and put some 7.62 into him from a couple of feet.

There’s a storm brewing.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Quite possibly

They may have made folk scared to print cartoons of the prophet but they have not helped their Muslims brothers one bit.

wrecker
    Free Member

Well they can all look forward to the hard right gaining traction across europe. Well done dickheads.

El-bent
    Free Member

They may have made folk scared to print cartoons of the prophet but they have not helped their Muslims brothers one bit.

They don’t care about other Muslims. If they aren’t with them, they are the enemy as well. Its going well so far, with so many people unable to differentiate Islamic terrorists from other Muslims, it won’t bee long before a few more moderates become extremists.

It really doesn’t, Muslims wanting an autonomous region in Mindanao is like Bradford or Leicester demanding a separate state.

So the biased settler policies, Placement of Catholic statues and the like and the use of the Ilaga, wouldn’t upset a population which had been Muslim since the 14th century a little bit?

jambalaya
    Free Member

So no mention of an enemy then?

@dd
    I really think it’s secondary, ISIS are killing plenty of Muslims. The policeman shot on the ground was Arab. Yes they hate the West and Jews too but they have so many enemies its not really about anything one specific one IMO

@JY MOSAD, SAS, US Special Forces – I support them in a job well done and would give them more resources to extend the work. As I posted before we should be significantly increasing military spending.

BillMC

Is Leicester not a separate state?

El-bent
    Free Member

@JY MOSAD, SAS, US Special Forces – I support them in a job well done and would give them more resources to extend the work. As I posted before we should be significantly increasing military spending.

I agree. Its worked so well in the past…

jimjam
    Free Member

Tom_W1987 – Member

No they’re condoning it because we play geopolitics with the arab world, like we do with the rest of the world but have never been bombed by Cuban/Russian/Indian/Chinese/Kenyan terrorists.

Who’s condoning it? Understanding something, and explaining it to the hard of thinking is not the same as condoning murder.

wrecker
    There’s a storm brewing.

Oh shit! better get on the internet quick then.

wrecker
    Free Member

I agree. Its worked so well in the past…

Explain?

Oh shit! better get on the internet quick then.

WTF are you on about?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Missing the point again Jam

Are you supporting the killing of foreign nationals on foreign soil?
    Would you support Iraq to do the same or would that be bad?
    Again your stance is admirable , evidence based and so so principled 😕
    There is no point you avoiding the question we all know your answers
    We can do it and you support it but they are the terrorists
    Your a Western version of all you oppose and despise and you are not so daft you dont realise it. the problem is you dont care as you are right and they are wrong….just like they know it.

chrismac

So what are the leaders of islam going to do about the murders committed in the name of their religeon? Im sure they will come out with platitudes distancing themselves from these crimes. But thats just a political statement like we get from Ministers. I want to know what as a faith they are going to do about stoping these crimes done in their name?

Edukator
    Free Member

A minute of silence down the pool at 12:00. Just the hum of pumps and air con.

jimjam
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

Missing the point again Jam

Are you supporting the killing of foreign nationals on foreign soil?

I think I really have missed the point here if you think that any of your post is in any way applicable to me.

Junkyard
    Free Member

EDIT: @Jambalaya – point taken I will be clearer next time
    Sorry

Brevik did his crimes for white people
    What are you going to do about it

It is not the fault of ordinary Muslims that nutters do this and any attempt to pass all responsibility to all Muslims is unfair.

I go to football matches am I responsible for all acts of violence and racism that happen there by any other football fan?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Government forces vs Individuals, very different. There has always been conflict and sadly there always will be. You have to be strong to protect your yourself and your interests. Sending a drone strike onto a terrorist training camp in Yemen is perfectly justifiable. Shooting journalists or school children is not. If you all know my answer why ask a question ?

Farage has chipped in somewhat predictably Multiculturalism to blame

jambalaya
    Free Member

@jimjam – he was referring to me, perhaps I should use a shorter login_id

jimjam
    Free Member

Furry muff.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I was trying to get you to realise the hypocrisy of your views as everyone else can

The issue is you are happy with our govts and your beloved Israel, who can do no wrong, funding and executing attacks abroad that, if other countries[iran] did them you would call them acts of terroristm.

You would and you do

What about bombing UN schools where women and children are hiding from bombings?
    OK for israel and bad for Iran I assume

El-bent
    Free Member

Explain?

It hasn’t worked.

So what are the leaders of islam going to do about the murders committed in the name of their religeon?

What can they do?

Government forces vs Individuals, very different. There has always been conflict and sadly there always will be. You have to be strong to protect your yourself and your interests. Sending a drone strike onto a terrorist training camp in Yemen is perfectly justifiable. Shooting journalists or school children is not. If you all know my answer why ask a question ?

Sorry, who’s interests again? It seems to me that the people pulling the trigger to “defend our interests” aren’t necessarily the ones on the ground or in the streets getting killed as a consequence of it.

Northwind

jambalaya – Member

@Northwind ISIS and Shia / Sunni sectarian violence is killing far more Muslims than is the West. The policeman executed on the ground was an Arab. To describe the West’s action in the Middle East as anti-Muslim is nonsense,

Not sure who you’re actually responding to but it’s definitely not me.

slowoldman

So are people really saying that the west deserves this kind of thing then? Because of a few cartoons?

Not really. It just gives the extremists an excuse to kick off in their long running argument (in some ways justified) with the West.

grum
    Free Member

So when terrorists deliberately kill, say 5 civilians – in your opinion this is several orders of magnitude worse than a bombing campaign that takes out a handful of suspected terrorists but kills hundreds of civilians too? 😕

A single drone strike in 2006 is thought to have killed 69 children. They’re also almost certainly illegal under international law. I bet you don’t give a shit do you?

I want to know what as a faith they are going to do about stoping these crimes done in their name?

FFS not again!!

jambalaya
    Free Member

What about bombing UN schools where women and children are hiding from bombings?

The ones full of hidden rockets, the ones where rockets are launched from just outside or the school which was hit by an errant Hamas mortar with the video to show the playground where allegedly there where people was actually empty ? Journalists where kept in the hotel or hospital and shown and told what was approved by Hamas.

Civilians are always killed in wars, its very regrettable but its unavoidable. Hamas knew that when they instigated the conflict with 6 months of rocket fire on Israel and by the kidnapping and murder of the three teenagers which they have know acknowledged was carried out by their operatives.

grum
    Free Member

Civilians are always killed in wars, its very regrettable but its unavoidable.

Using violence to achieve your political aims = exactly what the terrorists are doing.

It’s just that we/Israel/the US are much, much better at killing people.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@grum it’s not a breach of international law to fire at a target, that may turn out to have been a mistake but civilians are always killed in wars, in fact in modern times civilian casualties outnumber military ones. It’s a sad fact and one we should all take into account before entering a conflict but it remains a fact.

kimbers

@jamby

….and the israelis responded by relentlessly shelling one of the most densely populated countries in the world for a month killing 1000 men (all terrorists apparently) and 1000 women & children

which ones are the more evil again?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Shooting journalists or blowing commuters up on a train isn’t the same as a drone strike on a pickup gunship or a training camp.

grum
    Free Member

Just another reminder for you BTW that you will no doubt ignore – the Israeli state was founded by terrorists and lauds them as heroes.

Israel granted a general amnesty to Lehi members on 14 February 1949. In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration in “award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel,” the Lehi ribbon.[22] Former Lehi leader Yitzhak Shamir became Prime Minister of Israel in 1983.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

How about massacring a whole village jambalaya? Then making heroes out of those who did it? Pretty sick eh.

Around 107 villagers were killed during and after the battle for the village, including women and children—some were shot, while others died when hand grenades were thrown into their homes.[2] Several villagers were taken prisoner and may have been killed after being paraded through the streets of West Jerusalem, though accounts vary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

he ones full of hidden rockets, the ones where rockets are launched from just outside or the school which was hit by an errant Hamas mortar with the video to show the playground where allegedly there where people was actually empty ? Journalists where kept in the hotel or hospital and shown and told what was approved by Hamas.

You crack me up on these threads jambalaya. Spectacularly missing points and avoiding awkward questions. Anyway, do you believe Israel creates conditions which foment terrorism? Or do Palestinians just not like Jews? Is it purely a religion thing?

grum
    Free Member

So again, jambalaya – are you against terrorism and condemn it wholeheartedly, or does it depend?

How about bombing a train full of civilians?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)#Cairo-Haifa_train_bombings

What your argument boils down to is – ‘we are the good guys, so whatever we do is fully justified – we can kill 10 times as many people as the baddies, but we’re still the good guys’.

sten1
    Free Member

lol humans are pretending to be something other than slightly evolved apes..

slowoldman

Just another reminder for you BTW that you will no doubt ignore – the Israeli state was founded by terrorists and lauds them as heroes.

‘Twas ever thus. One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

House!! 😀

grum
    Free Member

So are people really saying that the west deserves this kind of thing then? Because of a few cartoons?

No. HTH.

wrecker
    Free Member

It hasn’t worked.

Like you know a fraction of things these types get up to….

jambalaya
    Free Member

Head of MI5 speaking later today,

It is too early for us to come to judgments about the precise details or origins of the attack but it is a terrible reminder of the intentions of those who wish us harm.

Reminder of the terror risks we face

grum
    Free Member

Just another reminder for you BTW that you will no doubt ignore

Answer the **** question jamabalaya you massive hypocrite.

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,800 total)

The topic ‘"Muslim" terrorists attack French magazine in Paris’ is closed to new replies.