Home Forums Bike Forum Mrsmidlife head on collision while commuting :(

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Mrsmidlife head on collision while commuting :(
  • spooky_b329

I think they’d have crashed even if desperate was to the left, other rider looked to be going diagonally across.

tthew

Nah, he’d have had loads of time to see from a wider angle. Or going diagonal to try and avoid the collision!

ads678

will be a fair bit of insertion still i imagine

Give Mrsmidlife a chance to get over the crash first though!

I’ve ridden my sister’s lady bike round campsites and they’re well comfy. Always choose her bike to go to the toilet block or shop if it’s around!

desperatebicycle

@desperatebicycle looks like your fellow crashee was going pretty quick, but why were you on the right hand side of the path?

I wasn’t aware of any etiquette when riding a bicycle on a “no cycling” footpath through a park. I’ve been that way thousands of times and crashed once. It was just one of those things. But you are a better cyclist than me, obvs.

tthew

But you are a better cyclist than me, obvs.

Yeah, by the looks of it, i really am. Thanks.

mudpup
    Free Member

She shouldn’t really be on a BMX track on that bike…..

midlifecrashes

Update, just picked this up from eBay, eighteen miles away and £75. One dent on a pedal from a storage mishap but otherwise looks like new. Still has the shop tag sticker on the front brake cable so can’t have seen any rain ever.

PXL_20240816_110935057.MP_Original

matt_outandabout

I know of another one if you want – in my sister in laws garage, slightly flood damaged but perfectly useable….

midlifecrashes

Cheers Matt, not today but I’ll bear it in mind if she prangs this one…

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.