Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Mrs Yeti loves c…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cycling. Well she doesn’t but she’s bought a bike and is going to ride it from London to Paris this summer for the Alzheimer’s Society.

http://www.justgiving.com/Claireaklong

Personally I don’t reckon she’ll do it but once the money starts rolling in she’s got to… 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I could have sworn you were going to say cock.

emsz
    Free Member

I was going to suggest something else Jamie

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Cauliflower ?

Solo
    Free Member

Cauliflower

In that case I believe you can get surgery for that.

yossarian
    Free Member

Crayfish?

Hi

mrblobby
    Free Member

A very good cause. Mrs Blobby was all signed up to do it last summer but then found out she was up the duffer so it’s all on hold. That’s one way mrs tsy could get out of it 😉

swavis

Chips?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mr Yeti loves Contraceptives!

emsz
    Free Member

Chips, yep definitly chips 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

coaches?

flyingmonkeycorps

COWBELL!

molgrips
    Free Member

C? She’s a programmer?

Jamie
    Free Member

[Hell No! – MODS]

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

davidjones15
    Free Member

^^^^ Mods said hell, who can I report them to for blaspheming? ^^

binners

I thought he was going to say

and was just breaking the news to us gently before the Soaraway Sun on Sunday’s lurid expose

senorj

caviar?

emsz
    Free Member

Cheese?

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Chris Waddle

iDave
    Free Member

It’s me isn’t it, but you spelled my name incorrectly?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I’m in awe of Mrs Yetis massive C.

Yep that’s a big commitment to a good cause.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Some of you appear to have forgotten to donate? You could consider a donation as insurance?

As an added plus if she gets a load of donations I’ll ban myself from STW.

Kryton57

I hope you are hopelessly in Luuuurve with Mrs Southern Yeti, as you’ve just given up your one true sanctuary in life….

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What STW? Or Cycling?

wrecker
    Free Member

Cowgirling?

maccruiskeen

Some of you appear to have forgotten to donate?

Thats the altzheimers

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cheers Mac & Rosey 🙂

Anyone got any ideas for her at the moment she’s chegging her little arse off around pubs etc.

I’ve said go to old people’s homes… not only is it an issue that they’ll identify with but with any luck they’ll have forgotten about her within a week and can she can go around them again.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Chipps?

iDave
    Free Member

Her just giving page isn’t selling the challenge or cause that well if at all? If it was, I could spread the link around.

TSY, are you doing the medium or long Cheshire Cat route?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I did think that when I just clicked on it… I’ll tell her to sort it out.

I hope not CFH… although randomly I went on a date with a girl who claimed to have dated Chipps.

cardiff
    Free Member

Ideas wise I rasied just over £9,000 doing John O’Graots to Lands End last year, was proper hard work, but a few things did help……

Cakes – we sold a shed load of cakes at work and to friends etc reckon we probably totalled way over £500 from this.(do it a long time before and you can get away with asking for sponsorship too!)

Speak to your local football club/ rudgby club – we went to Cardiff Citys ground and rasied money – colected over £1000 in about 45 mins.

We also did a sponsored ride at 3 of our sites across the coutnry where I got work to agree to giving people half a day off to join in if they rasied over £50. We did these rides on the way down from John O’Groats so maybe not doable in this instance but something similar might be?

A lot of our cash came from reaching a bigger audience, theres only so much you can blag off friends/ feel comfortable hasseling them!

Good luck though!

maccruiskeen

I went on a date with a girl who claimed to have dated Chipps

They all ‘claim’ to have done so, but it was dark, they were drunk – it could have been Heston Blumenthall or Harry Hill and they’d be non the wiser 🙂 In fact I’m not too sure whether or not I’ve copped off with him myself.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

iDave – I’ve not entered yet, but have blagged a space for the good lady on the medium.

Thanks Cardiff – apparently Oxford United have people booked in for collecting for the next 3 years!!

cardiff
    Free Member

Double post!

Murray

Good cause – best of luck

dabble
    Free Member

I did a similair ride wi a couple of friends from london to paris for the stroke association, brilliant laugh. It was in a big organised group with guides and support. The cycling part is sound, you don’t have to rush (unless you want to). I went in the slowest group and rode all day looking at the quality landscape and quaint little villages you ride through while the super fast roadies finished the days riding in a few hours then sat looking at their hotel rooms for the rest of the day.
    Fundraising wise we did a charity market stall with loads of clothes and jumble on it, sold everything for 50p an item and made £500 in about 5 hours. Asking family and friends for sponsorship got a bit annoying, for all involved i’m sure! The fund raising is the hardest part as far as i was concerned.

Good luck Mrs Yeti and above all else, enjoy it. 🙂

mustard
    Free Member

As an added plus if she gets a load of donations I’ll ban myself from STW

Given how long you held out for last time I don’t expect this avenue to raise much money 🙂

mrsyeti
    Free Member

Thought I should sign up and say THANK YOU after receiving so many emails about random donations!!
    Thanks for the supportive comments, unlike “Mr Yeti” I will do the ride preggers or not preggers.
    Oh and I will update the just giving page tomorrow 🙂
    Excuse the quick message I’m trying to drive 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

He said he’d do it even if he was preggers again

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Mrs Yeti loves c…’ is closed to new replies.