Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 262 total)
  • Mrs G passed away last night in her sleep
  • gnusmas

I found Mrs G this morning peacefully sleeping in her bed for the last time. Spent all morning crying, talking to the police and paramedics. Managed to get the kids to school before getting home and breaking down completely. Didn’t want them to witness all the commotion.

Completely devastated, cannot describe how i feel. Don’t know how to tell the kids later, or what to tell them. Feel like my world has been ripped apart.

Don’t know how i am going to carry on, how i am going to afford the funeral and lots of other things going on too.

weeksy

Arse. No real words of help other than…. Damn. Sorry to hear that.

anagallis_arvensis

So sorry, no words to help. Sorry.

Sandwich

Oh mate, I’m so sorry for your loss. Remember to allow some bend in your life so that you don’t break.

wwaswas

Shit, I’m so sorry to hear that.

Hold your kids this evening and worry about the rest tomorrow.

Klunk
    Free Member

very sorry for your loss 🙁

fossy

So sorry.

neilthewheel

Oh dear. No words.

footflaps

I’m really sorry to hear that.

On a practical note, you can get a grant for a funeral if you get certain benefits or tax credit..

https://www.gov.uk/funeral-payments

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Really sorry to hear this. I’ll be thinking of you all.

tish
    Free Member

So sorry to hear this.

mrhoppy

Shit, can’t think of words to say but look after yourself and the kids and sod everything else for the time being.

ads678

Really **** sorry.

Get your kids from school and hug them.

So, so sorry.

Drac

Very sorry to hear this gnumas, I know you knew it was coming but the shock is always still real. You take care of yourself and the kids.

Houns

****. So sorry to hear this. Sat in work and is very dusty

jeez dunno what to say

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Mate, so sorry for your loss. don’t be afraid to be honest with the kids. it’ll be hard but they will be able to take it and i’m sure in time will appreciate being part of this process.

Everything must feel out of your control and up in the air but you will come through this and for the good of you and your kids you will carry on no matter how hard it is.

Just remember you’re not alone and aside from the official lines of support such as posted above you have a whole load of internet strangers here who will be here for you whenever you need it.

don’t be afraid to ask for help, i know in your previous thread there were offers of time and energy for you, those offers will still be there and if it makes this stressful time any easier then please do take us up on what’s available

Sending you a virtual hug x

robbo1234biking

So sorry to hear this. 🙁

zippykona

Can we do an STW chip in to help one of us who needs a bit  of support?

Not sure who started the other one but I’m in.

onehundredthidiot

Sorry fella. If the kids are OK in school today let them have the day and you can have a few minutes to yourself.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Words can not say.

Get your kids home before school finish time.  Hug them, love them and get through it together.

Sorry for your loss 🙁

finishthat
    Free Member

very very sad to read , please accept offers of help when you get them , offers to do anything

even like some quick food shopping , and just ignore some stuff  you don`t have to do everything.

kilo

Very sorry to hear this. Deepest condolences.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Awful, just awful, I’ve no words other than sorry……

Try http://www.thegoodgrieftrust.org a great resource for the bereaved….

S

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss.

i_like_food

Oh god, that’s horrendous. So very sorry.

newrobdob
    Free Member

Oh no that must be awful. So sorry for your loss. Theres tears in my eyes just thinking how bad it must be right now for you.

It won’t seem like this for a while, but you’ll get through this. Why do I know this? Everyone on here who has read about your difficulties recently has noticed what a great husband and dad you are. Not just because you’ve put your family before your own interests, but because you’ve also been brave enough to share it with the rest of us. That takes real guts as guys aren’t “supposed” to talk about this sort of thing (which is changing thankfullly)

So try to stick around and let us know how things are going, even if it’s just a rant and rave about how crap things might be.  For all the petty arguments and weird things that occur on here there is a genuine caring attitude towards people who are struggling.

Harry_the_Spider

That is terrible. I don’t have the words to say anything meaningful. They probably don’t exist.

funkmasterp

So, so sorry. If there is anything you need and I genuinely mean anything please just let me know. The Funk family is thinking about you. Big hugs to you and the kids.

riklegge

I’m so sorry.

If you have a paypal email, post it up; I would be happy to chip in to help with funeral costs.

cinnamon_girl

Oh my goodness, so very sorry to read this.

kilo

If you have a paypal email, post it up; I would be happy to chip in to help with funeral costs.

I was going to start a thread on this aspect but I’d be honoured to help to, let us know how.

bruneep

☹ not much I can say that hasn’t been said by others. I’d be willing to donate to assist your costs

Harry_the_Spider

I’ll chip in too.

sargey

So sorry to hear this sad news.

Ask people for help and hug those kids tonight.

Pigface
    Free Member

How horribly awful, not that it helps but hugs to you.

mark d
    Free Member

Hugs for you and kids.

dont know what else to say.

x

4130s0ul
    Free Member

i’ll be happy to donate if something is set up.

Ben_mw

So, so sorry to hear this.

mrchrispy

Christ dude, thats a terrible place to be, go get the kids early and be honest with them, it’ll hurt but they’ll be okay.  kids are tough little buggers.
    Seriously levels of condolences and virtual hugs.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 262 total)

The topic ‘Mrs G passed away last night in her sleep’ is closed to new replies.