Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Most famous person next to you at urinals
  • smoothchicken

Jimmy Nesbitt, Glasgow Airport, didn’t wash his hands either, the dirty dog.

mstrb
    Free Member

I saw Dev out of Corrie reading a paper at a train station in London.

Does that count?

boblo
    Free Member

smoothchicken – Member
    Jimmy Nesbitt, Glasgow Airport, didn’t wash his hands either, the dirty dog

Oo ooo, I saw the twit that plays his brother Rab C Nesbit on the train the other week. He was talking to his agent/luvvy friends on his bat phone just loud enough for all the carriage to hear… He dint know about the ’20 mins of tunnels’ out of Kings X though. That spoiled his showing off a bit. 🙂

momo

I was using the facilities along side Guy Martin at the Ulster GP this year, the next day he also used the same stall that I’d just vacated.

pegglet
    Free Member

not urinals,but when i was 12 (1971)i carried Gary Glitters guitar amp up to his room at the leeds Dragonara hotel. not sure how lucky i was come to think of it…..

pegglet
    Free Member

forgot to mention he invited me into his room and he gave me a tin of coke..seems a nice man…..

robnorthcott
    Free Member

No urine involved, but there almost was!
    Johnny Morris (of Animal Magic fame) nearly knocked me off my bike passing the BBC buildings on the way to school in Bristol.

tang
    Free Member

Not in the big OP but Ive been in the presence of courtney walsh and malcom marshall both stark naked.

Esme
    Free Member

I can’t play this game directly 🙁 , but I did see Michael Portillo come out of the Gents at the top of Snaefell in August. Does this count?

headfirst
    Free Member

Once I had a guy called Coco with a big red nose on one side of me, Bernard Manning on the other side down the far end and Tommy Petty stood next to me.

He was singing to me: “clown’s to the left of me, joker’s to the right, stuck in the middle with you”.

IGMC

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Andy Ripley at Rosslyn Park rugby club, back in the day. Biiig guy – I came up to about his waist.

Had an “after you, no after you” moment with Tom Jones heading for the loos in the lounge at Heathrow last year

nisbend
    Free Member

‘Lemmy from Motorhead, he pee’d on my shoes.’

I am so going to tell people my claim to fame: ‘I’m on the same Internet forum as a bloke who owns a pair of shoes that Lemmy’s pissed on’ and watch them look envious…

joao3v16
    Free Member

Hugo Girard.

dorkingtrailpixie
    Free Member

Genuinely…

Captain Sensible (The Dammed) took a piss out of the back seat window of my car whilst going around Elephant and Castle roundabout. After a Johnny Moped re-union gig at the Marquee Club yonks back. Mate of mine played with Johnny Moped and offered him a lift back to Croydon where he lived at the time. Only met him the once but he left an impression!

Ro5ey
    Free Member

“Not in the big OP but Ive been in the presence of courtney walsh and malcom marshall both stark naked.”

Not sure if I feel sorry for you or just a little bit envious.

tobyho
    Free Member

Noel Gallagher – backstage at Reading Festival about 10 years ago.

I had serious chaffing on my fat thighs after spending the afternoon blowing up an airbed in the blazing sun. I had somehow ended up in the dressing room area for Travis. There was the Strokes, half of Oasis, Adam Buxton, some Sugabaes, Travis, 2 roadies, a gaggle of ladies / wives, my mate and me. I couldnt walk properly. I found some sudacream somwehere and went to administer it in the private bathroom trailer thing. I had finished and the bathroom had that Sudacream smell. Noel Gallagher came in. We nodded at each other and I waddled out.

Bregante

George Best at Old Trafford cricket ground around 20 years ago. I was pi55ed, so was he (no surprise) we shook hands (before washing 8O)

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Most famous person next to you at urinals’ is closed to new replies.