Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Morzine maps
  • kcoop84
    Free Member

Hi, anyone out there got any trail maps or any advice on finding the best stuff out in portes du soleil. We will b riding 140mm travel trail bikes we will be dabbling in a bit of DH but also fancy some good off piest knarl and freeride.
    Cheers.

Scamper
    Free Member

You can get (or did) a PDS map from the tourist office – its like a OS Map without the symbols, but has the PDS route on it plus the usual DH routes, VTT routes, plus `paths’ to explore.

kcoop84
    Free Member

Cheers, sounds like what am looking for.

Scamper
    Free Member

Just fished mine out and it funnily enough is called Les Portes Du Soleil and a 1:35000. Has also piste map stylee zooms of the main areas ie Les Gets, Chatel as well as plenty of detail outside the Stormtrooper areas.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

http://www.valleedaulps.com/documents/PDS-DEPLIANT-VTT-bd.pdf

for starters – Some of the areas produce their own maps which are quite good (Les Gets, Chatel) others not so good (Morgins/Croset) and others don’t seem to bother (Morzine/Avoriaz) you can follow the links to their sites to see what detail you can get this year. The 3€ map from the morzine lift pass office was normally a good bet.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have a PDF of the offical trail map – cannot recall where online I found it. If you send me an email (in my profile) I’ll send you a copy.

Morzine/Les Gets Trail Map

Search the old threads here, there are lots with trail advice on, eg …

Thread
    Thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Morzine maps’ is closed to new replies.