Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 16 posts - 201 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing
  • tenfoot

Re PSA testing for enlarged prostate

(On the last bit, they don’t unless you have symptoms. That’s not good.)

If you’re over 50, you are entitled to a PSA test, so if you’re concerned, don’t let them fob you off. There is a concern over false negatives and false positives though, so worth a quick look at the NHS website to see if it’s for you.

MoreCashThanDash

Earlier this year I phoned the docs as I was having a few problems with my waterworks that were in the prostate warning nature.

Had a blood test within 2 days, appointment with the GP a week later when the results came back for the finger test.

Luckily all ok

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’m watching s4 now.

Genuinely pleasant to watch. I haven’t been fishing in ages. Reminds me of watching A Passion for Angling (Chris Yates and Bob Nudd was it? Voice over by Bernie Cribbins).

Really enjoying this! I’d love to go carp fishing again but they’re seen as an invasive species over here and you’re meant to kill what you catch. I’d rather not. But I’m going to order PFA on some format and watch it again.

simondbarnes

The Christmas Special last night was a beautiful hour of television 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Missed it last night, going on tbe watch list for later

kelvin

Gave up with my Mum talking over it last night. Looked beautiful though. Will watch again when things are quiet.

maccruiskeen

Looked beautiful though

Like Scotland with all the dials turned up.

ransos
    Free Member

Like Scotland with all the dials turned up.

Funnily enough, that’s what I said to Mrs R. See also the south island of NZ.

whytetrash

Love it just wish they actually caught a few more fish!

sboardman

I watched the Christmas special with my wife earlier. We’ve not seen it before but thoroughly enjoyed both the visuals and the convivial dialogue. The best but was when Paul proposed Christmas every four years as my better half had suggested the exact same thing on this morning’s dog walk.

grahamt1980

Lofoten looks absolutely stunning, must make a trip

nuke

Lovely episode…great balance of humour, scenery and fishing

Topped off with my wife getting me this official t-shirt for Christmas…

bfw

UrbanHiker

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but its programming like this that will go if the BBC gets a radical change in funding. Imagine trying to sell the idea to the suits from the commercial ad revenue departments.

So true

Merak
    Free Member

It’s like Novocaine for the soul, in a good way.

I now want one of those t shirts.😂

Houns

Hmm like that Halibut went back after it was hooked in and bleeding heavily from mouth

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

This one felt slightly laboured to me, if i’m honest.

The last two Christmas specials with Chris Rea and Gazza/Paul Heaton and co. were brilliant.  No offence but Ulrika-ka-ka-ka?

Beautiful visuals as ever, of course.

Viewing 16 posts - 201 through 216 (of 216 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.