Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • More Miles Cheviot 2 trail running shoes – sizing
  • ross980
    Free Member

Rather than hijack the other trail running shoe thread I thought I’d start a new one. I think the Cheviot 2s would be ideal for my local run along the muddy riverbank but I’m unsure what size to get.

My Asics running shoes are 9.5/44.5. The Start Fitness website recommends going half a size bigger than normal on Cheviot 2s – so 10/45 should be ideal.. However, they’re cheaper on eBay so I was just about to hit buy on a pair of 10s but it says 10 (UK) are 44 (11US).

It might just an error with the listing. Has anyone got some? What size did you get?

Jamie
    Free Member

9 in Nike/Converse/Inov8/Brooks and bought 9.5 in the Cheviots, from Start Fitness, and fitted fine.

If you do pull the trigger on the eBay 10s, and they don’t fit. Worse case scenario, it will cost you £3.70 to send them back via RM 2nd Class Recorded, or £4 via myhermes if the weight is over 1kg.

If it helps any, SALE10 gives you 10% off at Start Fitness.

ross980
    Free Member

Jamie – what does the label say for Eur size in the shoe for your 9.5s, 43.5 or 44.5?

Jamie
    Free Member

I sold them, as they gave me a blister on the upper heel, but managed to find a pic of them. Seems to say 43.5.

Click to make bigger.

ross980
    Free Member

Great, thanks Jamie – much appreciated. That ties in with the eBay listing being 10/44.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘More Miles Cheviot 2 trail running shoes – sizing’ is closed to new replies.