Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • More Colin Furze lunacy
  • Premier Icon johnjn2000
    Free Member

@tthew just getting YouTube up on the big telly and settling in with a beer

Premier Icon Klunk
    Free Member

Premier Icon DickBarton

I’m still loving this…absolutely brilliant!

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Free Member

So now he wants a Thunderbirds-style underground garage with car lift? 🙂

Premier Icon Houns

Who doesn’t?

Premier Icon nickjb
    Free Member

Some good practical help today. “If you are building a tunnel into your house you might want to think about coming up in a larger room.” Great, I’ll keep that in mind.

Premier Icon ta11pau1

So now he wants a Thunderbirds-style underground garage with car lift?

Brilliant stuff, he best make a fake pond over it with some palm trees!!

Premier Icon dcwhite1984
    Free Member

It’s like the crazy ideas a 6y old has but he actually makes them come to life rather than the sensible adult in us stopping and saying that’s just daft

i love a bit of furze, lunacy at its best, just in regard to the point above, theres a nw show on netflix called making fun, albeit a little american, but they literally take kids ideas and invent them.

8ft taco vomiting dinosaur? sure no worries.
    Twin racing unicorn bikes? go for it

I just like watching the though process from initial idea to how they and furze are going to make these things work, as someone who has no clue where to even start i find it absolutely fascinating.

Besides theres enough crap in the world, if you dont like it fine, but just move along quietly to something you do like.

Premier Icon TheDTs
    Free Member

Not so crazy now is he! Sure I’m not alone in thinking a steel and concrete bunker in the garden with easy access from the house would be a nice addition…

Premier Icon ricbikemag
    Free Member

The guy is a genius. Amazing skills. I wonder how much it has all cost so far

I met him a few years ago with a few of the MNPR guys from here when he was filming a promotional video about battery power for EDF. Really nice guy and got to have a go on his bike of springs. It was crazy, like riding after 10 pints of Stella

Premier Icon Klunk
    Free Member

more tunnel madness

Premier Icon dyna-ti
    Free Member

Secret tunnel – 3.5 million views. Not so secret 😆

Premier Icon DickBarton

Pleased the next one has now been published…it is a brilliant project!

Premier Icon pk13

Retrospective planning permission might be the bravest thing he has done.
    Imagine filling that in

Premier Icon mert
    Free Member

I’d rather do laps of la Périphérique on the worlds fastest mobility scooter, then do a run up the M5 in rush hour on a pulse jet motorbike than fill in retrospective planning for a 20 m tunnel in the garden.

Premier Icon ta11pau1

Probably helped that he had ‘previous’ with his underground bunker.

Gotta love that it was objected to by the town council, an invisible structure that won’t affect anyone in any way…

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Free Member

His neighbour seemed a bit bemused. But then again, he must already know he lives next door to a madman.

I love it when the retired busybodies on parish/town councils find out how little influence they actually have. Furze just rubbing their noses in it, too. 🙂

Premier Icon Klunk
    Free Member

real time colin

Premier Icon Klunk
    Free Member

looks like he could do with a pick axe.

Premier Icon gaidong
    Free Member

Agreed Klunk, looks loose enough, but who are we to criticise when he’s got that far. I’d guess it’s more a question of endurance and blister avoidance. He said it was hard not to chat on camera, so if you’re down there with your mates and endless cups of tea it’s probably fine. Do you reckon they get out of the tunnel every time they need to pee…?

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.