Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 243 total)
  • More Colin Furze lunacy
  • johnjn2000

@tthew just getting YouTube up on the big telly and settling in with a beer

Klunk
    Free Member

DickBarton

I’m still loving this…absolutely brilliant!

martinhutch

So now he wants a Thunderbirds-style underground garage with car lift? :)

Houns

Who doesn’t?

nickjb
    Free Member

Some good practical help today. “If you are building a tunnel into your house you might want to think about coming up in a larger room.” Great, I’ll keep that in mind.

ta11pau1

So now he wants a Thunderbirds-style underground garage with car lift?

Brilliant stuff, he best make a fake pond over it with some palm trees!!

dcwhite1984
    Free Member

It’s like the crazy ideas a 6y old has but he actually makes them come to life rather than the sensible adult in us stopping and saying that’s just daft

i love a bit of furze, lunacy at its best, just in regard to the point above, theres a nw show on netflix called making fun, albeit a little american, but they literally take kids ideas and invent them.

8ft taco vomiting dinosaur? sure no worries.
    Twin racing unicorn bikes? go for it

I just like watching the though process from initial idea to how they and furze are going to make these things work, as someone who has no clue where to even start i find it absolutely fascinating.

Besides theres enough crap in the world, if you dont like it fine, but just move along quietly to something you do like.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Not so crazy now is he! Sure I’m not alone in thinking a steel and concrete bunker in the garden with easy access from the house would be a nice addition…

ricbikemag

The guy is a genius. Amazing skills. I wonder how much it has all cost so far

I met him a few years ago with a few of the MNPR guys from here when he was filming a promotional video about battery power for EDF. Really nice guy and got to have a go on his bike of springs. It was crazy, like riding after 10 pints of Stella

Klunk
    Free Member

more tunnel madness

dyna-ti

Secret tunnel – 3.5 million views. Not so secret :lol:

DickBarton

Pleased the next one has now been published…it is a brilliant project!

pk13

Retrospective planning permission might be the bravest thing he has done.
    Imagine filling that in

mert
    Free Member

I’d rather do laps of la Périphérique on the worlds fastest mobility scooter, then do a run up the M5 in rush hour on a pulse jet motorbike than fill in retrospective planning for a 20 m tunnel in the garden.

ta11pau1

Probably helped that he had ‘previous’ with his underground bunker.

Gotta love that it was objected to by the town council, an invisible structure that won’t affect anyone in any way…

martinhutch

His neighbour seemed a bit bemused. But then again, he must already know he lives next door to a madman.

I love it when the retired busybodies on parish/town councils find out how little influence they actually have. Furze just rubbing their noses in it, too. :)

Klunk
    Free Member

real time colin

Klunk
    Free Member

looks like he could do with a pick axe.

gaidong
    Free Member

Agreed Klunk, looks loose enough, but who are we to criticise when he’s got that far. I’d guess it’s more a question of endurance and blister avoidance. He said it was hard not to chat on camera, so if you’re down there with your mates and endless cups of tea it’s probably fine. Do you reckon they get out of the tunnel every time they need to pee…?

Klunk
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

proper nuts

andy5390

It’s finished *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok2OPHg0660

*Apart from the underground garage

ta11pau1

Love the neighbour! Proper Lincolnshire boy! 🤣

Klunk
    Free Member

new workshop

dirtyrider
    Free Member

imagine having the energy

pk13

That workshop is great.
    Fair play to him

kayak23

What I liked about the new workshop is it seems so attainable to the every day person… Just your basic tools.
    😂

sirromj

Yeah some fairly serious kit in there lol. Wonder how long it took them to set it up?

dyna-ti

The joys of having 12 million subscribers. That is a well set up workshop.

Klunk
    Free Member

going to be a bugger to keep warm even with filling in the holes and the insulation behind the boards…. dirty great opening to the mirror barn! He must be having that covered/bricked up surely ?/

martinhutch

Love it. Almost makes me want to tidy up the garage.

<Awaits ‘retrospective change of use planning appeal’ video…> :)

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I could do with some of that foam.

boblo
    Free Member

What I liked about the new workshop is it seems so attainable to the every day person… Just your basic tools.

And there’s his ‘problem’. His charm is as ‘the lunatic with a shed’ persona. Not so with more kit than Perkins Engines…

kayak23

And there’s his ‘problem’. His charm is as ‘the lunatic with a shed’ persona. Not so with more kit than Perkins Engines

Yeah, I mean he’s still incredible, but most people loved the raw lunatic early persona present in his ‘earlier stuff’ .

Edukator
    Free Member

Klunk has it, those agricultural buildings are miserably hot in Summer and dismally cold in Winter. It’s all for show and the advertisers, he’d be a masochist to spend any time there and has an embarassing carbon footprint.

Boblo has it too, he’s no longer the inspiring eccentric with tolerant neighbours, he’s a sold-out influencer with dubious morals.

desperatebicycle

I can imagine being a success on Youtube with a little trench, eventually, unavoidably becoming a huge tunnel under your house. Where else could he go?

sharkattack

Boblo has it too, he’s no longer the inspiring eccentric with tolerant neighbours, he’s a sold-out influencer with dubious morals.

Dubious morals? Do you know something we don’t?

Klunk
    Free Member

Dubious morals? Do you know something we don’t?

the whole things a con! he’s building a secret world dominating bond villain bunker underneath it!

Klunk
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 243 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.