Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Monthly Photo Challenge. November 2014
  • It’s over a year since the last weekly photo challenge.
    Some weeks would only get a couple of entries and half the time I’d forget to set a new challenge on Monday, so it sort of just faded away.
    I thought I’d give it another go though, except make it a monthly challenge.

So, to recap the rules;

The idea is that you go out on your bike during the month and take a photo with your bike and the current subject both in the picture.
    The idea is NOT to post an old picture of yours or a picture that you have found that happens to match.

You can interpret the subject in any way you want.
    One of the best ones I remember was when the subject was “Bridge”. Lots of pictures of bikes under or on bridges, then one of a bike on the bridge of a ship.

That’s about it for rules, other than to say November’s subject is “Stars”.
    Let’s see a picture of your bike outside a 5 star hotel or The Star & Garter pub, riding along Seven Stars Road, leaning against Ringo Starr’s house, or even a picture of you riding your bike while wearing a jersey with stars printed on it.

Drac

Stars. Did you steal that idea from somewhere? 😀

yunki
    Free Member

Thanks MTG.. I enjoyed the old weekly thread, and it would usually get me out the door if I was lacking motivation 🙂

Only one day left and it looks like it’s just me then. 😥

welshfarmer

Sorry, just reread the rules! Wrong month

matt_outandabout

I didn’t realise it was on…hang on a mo..

You’ve got 31 hours…

rOcKeTdOg

welshfarmer

Hot off the press… 🙂

davesmate
    Free Member

Argggh. Wish I’d seen this 30 days ago! I’ll be in for next month though.

houndlegs
    Free Member

First I’ve seen of this thread,too late for this month,but count me in next month.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Oooh glad this is back. Missed the original post so I shall look forward to next months.

roverpig

Can I get away with this?

There is a star in the Orange logo on the swingarm and it was taken yesterday.

I’ll try harder next month 🙂

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

This wasnt easy but spotted this today!

mattk
    Free Member

Didn’t realise this was back on! I’m out for a spin later, I’m sure I can get something….

I think this thread dropped off the front page pretty quick and got forgotten about.
    With a few people having a go now, it should get bumped up a few times during the month and hopefully snowball from there.

Anyway, no suggestions, so for next month, I’ve deliberately avoided anything remotely “seasonal” and gone for Bridge again.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Sorry I only just stumbled on this thread! Used to enjoy the weekly threads but as you say, they did tail off a bit over time.

I will try and join in next month…

Oh and my vote goes to NorthCountryBoy for a trying hard!

ontor
    Free Member

Damn. I missed this too – Will definitely join in the next one!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

The sun is a star, so I’ll have this one from 16th November

chip
    Free Member

I really liked the weekly challenge and as my mucka yunki has already said it was sometimes the difference to wether I actually made it out of a weekend, and I have never set out on a ride I did not enjoy, so thanks.

Decembers subject is bridge, shall get my thinking cap on.

ontor
    Free Member

under the “it’s our nearest star” excuse, how about the view from up on the moor this week:

mattk
    Free Member

Tis the season, well nearly……

Ontor, no bike.
    First written warning. 👿

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Monthly Photo Challenge. November 2014’ is closed to new replies.