Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Monopoly.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

We’ve just spent 3 ish hrs playing and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed taking money off my wife and children. Pwned!!!

Jamie
    Free Member

It took you 3 hours to beat children at monopoly? 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yep! Bloody conspiracy making deals with the wife on the sly!!!

jekkyl

Great game, better now than with my brother as kids after an hour and losing he’d throw the board on the floor, houses, hotels and fake money everywhere! lol

Alphabet

My six year old nephew plays with my dad (his grandfather) several times a week and ails the floor with him. 😆

andywoods
    Free Member

sounds like my wife and kids have being playing this with me because they being taking money off me for years

Cougar
    scuzz
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

Do yourself a favour.
    Steady on, this looks a little like mod arrogance to me 😉

ji
    Free Member

Catan is a great family game…but once the kids realise you are screwing them over by playing tactically they may get cross and throw the board on the floor, houses, roads and fake stone, wood and wool everywhere! lol

Jamie
    Free Member

Steady on, this looks a little like mod arrogance to me

He’s drunk with power 🙁

Pigface
    Free Member

My mates wife would regularly kick board games across the room 😆 she wouldnt have to be losing either just madly paranoid that we were plotting against her, which to be fair we were.

Risk was a brilliant board game but we stopped when to former allies got into a proper punch throwing fight and didnt speak to each other for years. 😕

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Monopoly.’ is closed to new replies.