Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Monday musings… who would you wipe from the face of the earth?
  • binners

I’m not advocating murderising people in hail of bullets an hand grenades (before we go down that road again). Well… go on…. if you want too, but its not compulsory.

So If you were granted the power to ‘disappear’ one individual from either now, or at any pint in history, – meaning both the person and all their works and actions were erased from history forever – who would it be?

I’ve had a good think about this and I’m rejecting the more obvious mass-murderers of history – Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot – to opt for someone far, far worse….

Boris Johnson!

Who would yours be then?

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Any pint in history………sadly not enough beer goggles opportunity when you look like me!!!!

Beagleboy

Quite a lot of the time I think I’d quite happily just slink away myself, if it wasn’t for the fact that there’s a couple of folk would be upset. How about whoever came up with the grand idea of organised religion for controlling the masses? I’d happily bop them on the head!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Fosters, if we are talking pints, weak as dog pee. 😉

But for people, the one that jumps to mind is good old David Cameron, his weak decision to call a poorly defined referendum on EU membership and then backtrack on his promise to see the result through when it went Pete Tong. I’d like to see a reference to him setting the UK back decades on his tombstone, when his time comes to a natural end.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

In my “People Carrier of Death”, pushed off Beachy Head at low tide so any survivors drown as the tide comes in:

Tony Blair

Piers Morgan

Lance Armstrong

Michael Bay

still working on the other three.  I got this from a work colleague on a very long boring night shift, even I’m not that dark…..

rene59
    Free Member

Muhammad or Jesus Christ.

Edit: get two for one if I go with whoever it was that came up with the notion of God.

AlexSimon

Murdoch

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Hatey plopkins is nothing but an bile spewing Oxygen thief.

Give us a couple of minutes, and I’ll come up with about three thousand more people to add to the list.

Oh, Jeremy ****.

MSP

Tim Westwood!

ok, others might be more evil and deserving in many ways, but nobody boils my piss more than the rap gangsta talking son of a vicar. He calls himself “the big dawg” so I think it would be apt if he was torn apart by a pack of ferel ravenous chawawas.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Louise

slowoldman

Murdoch

and anyone else who seeks to use their wealth or power to influence policy to suite their own ends, to the detriment of everyone else on the planet.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Morrissey

welshfarmer

The person who left one of my gates open taking a short cut from the pub yesterday resulting in all my sheep getting into the hay meadow. Bastards.

Oh, and anyone who has ever consciously dropped litter, be it empty gels, inner tubes, dog mess bags, washing machines or whole scale fly tipping. Loose the lot of them. Would half the world population and get rid of those who really have no respect for this planet we live on.

jam-bo

horseflies.

trailwagger
    Free Member

Graham Norton

edhornby

Nigel Farridge and his American pal

Coyote
    Free Member

Only one? That’s a really tough one.

David “Call me Dave” Cameron for the reasons above.

Michael Gove, Jeremy *unt, Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage for obvious reasons.

Philip “Sir Shifty” Green for being a stain on the face of decency although in his case I’d like him wiped out very slowly so he has plenty of time to contemplate his vileness.

Oh and Piers Morgan, Definitely Piers Morgan just for being Piers Morgan

CheesybeanZ

Russell Brand , vile creation of the celebrity culture .

andyfla
    Free Member

Personally if I had a super power it would be that all public servants had to tell the truth at all times – so we would actually see what the self serving arses actually thought. Watched Jeremy *unt yesterday and was marvelling at his ability to refuse to answer a question.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Peter Pan.

All that flying around in a small green dress flashing his wand and playing with Wendy half neekid… pervert.

Nico
    Free Member

Paul Dacre. Thread closed*.

*Though in fairness the OP did invoke Godwin’s Law in the OP.

PJay
    Free Member

Only one? That’s a really tough one.

Adam – problem solved.

martinhutch

<div class=”bbp-topic-title”>Monday musings… who would you wipe from the face of the earth?</div>

Relaxing holiday, Binners? 🙂

Can’t believe no-one has gone for Trump yet.

And Russell Brand has already disappeared from the face of the Earth, leaving no trace, so job done there in practical terms.

On balance, Farage or Sean Hannity.

SaxonRider

Donald Rumsfeld (You lot seem to have forgotten the Neo-con war criminals!)

Nigel Farage

Simon Cowell

Nikki Grahame from Big Brother 7 (for representing ignorant, materialistic Britain so perfectly)

EDIT:

Paul Dacre. Thread closed

Actually, him too.

AlexSimon

*Though in fairness the OP did invoke Godwin’s Law in the OP.

Haven’t you heard? – Godwin has decided to update his law according to the current situation

docgeoffyjones

Ben Fogle

P-Jay
    Free Member

Well, history offers such a rich tapestry, but you don’t know the ramifications do you? Hitler, obvious and logical choice, but… selfishly without WW2 circumstances would be so massively changed it’s almost certain that I, and everyone else on this thread wouldn’t exist. Not to mention, WW2 was going to happen anyway, it just would have been different.

So I’ll stick to today – Dacre would be first up against the wall, but he’s left the Mail hasn’t he? The damage is done, so I’ll say Murdoch – the pair of **** has caused most of the problems we face in the UK at the moment, they’ve fed ‘our’ fears, confirmed ‘our’ prejudices to earn their fortunes, and now they want to screw us all over again to maintain and grow those fortunes.

But would it really help? If it wasn’t for them, someone else would have taken their role and the same, selfish, week politicians would have appeased them – they could have forced them to only tell the truth, but they scared them off with the ‘freedom of the press’, law suits and smear stories.

I might be ‘nice’ to execute Dacre Murdoch and Piers Morgan (for hacking a murdered Teenagers phone and a multitude of other stuff) with anti-aircraft fire, it would certainly level the playing field with ‘Fleet Street’ but with that sort of power I’d give it 6 months before May, Gove or Johnstone (whoever has the longest sharpest knife that week) has turned us into a totalitarian state where people get disappeared for not clapping wildly enough at the end of our supreme leaders latest speech.

There’s only one solution – drop a MOAB on Westminster and let Liz run the show again.

piha
    Free Member

Jeremy Corbyn for his support of Brexit and his no show at last weekends anti brexit march. A cowardly turncoat like the rest of the self serving parliamentarians.

In fact I’d get rid of all of them, every single one!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

E-bikers and the bastards who knicked my Cannondales .

rene59
    Free Member

Muhammad or Jesus Christ.

Edit: get two for one if I go with whoever it was that came up with the notion of God.

Upon further pondering, I’d like to change mine to William of Orange. Sick of these **** ‘walks’.

Nico
    Free Member

Dacre would be first up against the wall, but he’s left the Mail hasn’t he? The damage is done

meaning both the person and all their works and actions were erased from history forever

… so think of the ramifications of deleting Dacre <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>and all his works</span>.

binners

Relaxing holiday, Binners?

Very much so thanks Martin

These are just the kind of thoughts that formulate in my head when I’ve had time on my hands in between football matches 😀

ChrisL

In the spirit of go big or go home, I’d say Mitochondrial Eve.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Around half (maybe more) of the UK prison population, who mainly consist of shitbags who’ll never be any benefit to society.

& all politicians, who just as bad as ^^^.

johndoh
    Free Member

Ed Balls when he was a politician. Smug-faced f%&*£r that he was. I’d happily have ground my heel into his piggy little face.

Not Ed Balls now – he actually seems a likeable guy and game for a laugh.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Hmm…

Malaria carrying mosquitoes.  All of them.

Whoever it is who keeps piping up with “I’ve a fantastic idea for a new standard!”.

And Steve Bannon.

hot_fiat

Thomas Midgley Jr – inventor of leaded petrol and a number of CFCs including freon.

Farage again, just to make sure.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Thomas Midgley Jr: In 1940, at the age of 51, Midgley contracted poliomyelitis, which left him severely disabled. He devised an elaborate system of ropes and pulleys to help others lift him from bed. He was entangled in the device and died of strangulation

Farage…while I don’t like the idea of obliterating people form history, if I never saw his toadlike face on television again, I’d be extremely happy.

IHN

Oh, and anyone who has ever consciously dropped litter, be it empty gels, inner tubes, dog mess bags, washing machines or whole scale fly tipping. Loose the lot of them. Would half the world population and get rid of those who really have no respect for this planet we live on.

This

Cougar

But for people, the one that jumps to mind is good old David Cameron

Gotta say that was my first thought, for exactly the same reason.  But Westminster is a ripe picking ground generally really.

I think I’ll add into the mix: People who voted Leave because they didn’t like immigration / foreigners, who themselves are planning to or already have a retirement home in the South of France / Spain and refer to themselves “ex-pats.”  Selfish, hypocritical, xenophobic bastards.

And Aaron Banks.  He’s gotta be worth a condom and a time machine, surely.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Monday musings… who would you wipe from the face of the earth?’ is closed to new replies.