Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Monday Morning Debrief No. 32 – What did you do in the heatwave?
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Got pissed up at a wedding in Cardiff Friday/Saturday, drove back Sunday, recovered, did some gardening this morning, then went for a hot, sweaty run this evening.

Nipper99
    Free Member

oh, and accross Pennard golf course!

hjghg5
    Free Member

20 miles on the mtb round pendle hill on saturday, 90 mile club road ride on sunday – so flat I didn’t change gear for 40 miles in the middle of the ride…

rOcKeTdOg

Malvern at 6am to beat the walkers and wardens, mostly cheeky

marvincooper

Jealous of all the riding pics, what a great weekend to be out on the bike. I got my 1×10 conversion completed, eventually, after much chain faffage. Was worth it though, went down a bumpy old track tonight with no chain slap, gears shift perfectly, no annoying noises and looks good too. Gear ratios seem bob on. Happy days!

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Early 60km on the road on Saturday, cool and no traffic in the western Peak District. Wee 25km BW bashing in the Dark Peak on Sunday…
    …lovely.

🙂

sparkyrhino

Penmanacho Friday…BEER…,The Beast on Saturday,far too much beer,sunday Llandegla.many,many laughs and memorys 😀

kcr
    Free Member

Minigaig-Gaick Circuit. Ride it if you can, before the weather breaks, because the trail is perfect. It is very rare to get ground conditions like this.

kayak23

Friday and Saturday travelled to Lima. Sunday flew into cusco and experienced my first taste of high altitude. Today went for a little spin in the hills behind cusco to acclimatise a little.
    Tomorrow the harder riding begins.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Did my first 100mile road ride on Saturday. 65miles in I stopped next to a pay phone with this plaque inside it

10 points if you can tell me where I was at.

rOcKeTdOg

Dunsop bridge or Haltwhistle?

kayak23

Leamington spa?

letmetalktomark

Around the back of Tescos in Swindon?

Nipper99
    Free Member

Port Talbot.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    Dunsop bridge or Haltwhistle?
    POSTED 7 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Rocketdog has it, Dunsop bridge.

nedrapier

No biking. Drove to Fontainebleau with a few mates for a long weekend sweating on medium-big sized rocks. Brilliant. I will be back. Maybe when it’s a bit cooler…

Toasty

Road ride with the local club on Saturday, got back feeling fairly fresh so went out again and kept going for a full century.

XC race organised by the same club on the Sunday, small chilled out event, very good fun! 🙂

Caught that chap up on the next straight and zoomed off \o/ If the aforementioned chap is reading this on here, I’m game for a rematch at the next round 😀

ahsat

Saturday, pushed up this:

IMG_1571-1 by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

To ride down this:

IMG_1612-1 by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

Sunday, walked round this:

Untitled by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

And on Monday had great day planned, until I totally spannered my back taking out a tent peg! Days leave ruined, no riding, now laid up on the sick and no riding in sight 🙁

Gary_C

Saturday, rode from near Chorley to Mankinholes YHA. (90% off-road). Sunday, rode back a slightly different route in parts, but still 90% off-road.

105 miles & 11750ft of ascent.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Monday Morning Debrief No. 32 – What did you do in the heatwave?’ is closed to new replies.