Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • monday debrief, weekend riding? show and tell
  • rOcKeTdOg

Sorry Dave 😉
    Saturday

slithery slut by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr
    http://a-pic-a-ride.blogspot.co.uk

Sunday

the rescue ride by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

If spring doesn’t turn up soon I’ll be claiming a refund!

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Good sized uppy, downy road ride through the Peak District yesterday. Some of the back lanes were so covered in mud and “countryside waste” that it felt like mountain biking at times

Drac

I made a video.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoYDVF9YLVg[/video]

Mackem

Only had time to go out on Saturday. Nice ride along the coast…

crap pic, but it’s the only one I took.

BillOddie

43km in the Forest of Dean, mix of waymarked stuff and non-waymarked stuff.

It was so good I forgot to take any pictures!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

after a mad week of 8 days straight on the bike and over 200km’s off road done it was time for a quiet bit of rest and playing with cameras (posted earlier but was my weekends fun and games) Amazing to see how the top guys are noticeably faster…
    [video]http://vimeo.com/62052329[/video]
    next weeks project is a stabalising device for hand held go pro…

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Rained off all weekend. Stole an hour out on the singlespeed yesterday evening when the downpour abated and caught a fairly spectacular sunset over the Solent. No pics though so you’ll just have to take my word for it.

BillOddie

Random double post.

mangatank
    Free Member

All plans were shelved when Narnia rocked up in the Borders.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Took the girl out for a run while i bimbled through the woods after her.
    Getting excited on the journey…

Ended up at a dis-used quarry for some practise dropping down some rocky stuff, ended up over the bars with a sore head!

benman
    Free Member

Took the Crosslight for its first decent ride in the White Peak. Couldn’t believe how much better disc brakes were on the CX.

Manifold Valley

Cardlemere Lane

rOcKeTdOg

not many people out last weekend then?

localhero94
    Free Member

Slushy ride in Oxford

IMG_3574

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Spring arrived in Austria this week, so I rode up to the highest snow-free Alm I could find, then drank a Radler to celebrate.

Explored on the way back down to find some lovely singletrack, and practice my switchback skillz.

Bregante

Took a relative newbie to llandegla on Saturday and he lived it (although he didn’t make it into work today so I think he might be suffering!)

DeeJay
    Free Member

Swaledale for me – plenty of snow about on the tops

Fremington Edge 17-3-2013 by Dee P Jay, on Flickr

pnewbery1966
    Free Member

wet!

ride2 by pmnewbery, on Flickr

also a video, potholes around the lanes are dreadful.

[video]http://vimeo.com/61974810[/video]

el-Gato-Negro
    Free Member

A couple of Swaledale rides…Good weather, Big sky, a bit of snow…. a great weekend all round really!

aye-aye
    Free Member

I took it easy this weekend, resting my elbow after doing this the previous weekend.

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

North West Mountain Bike Centre Demo Day

On Sunday. Bit ‘o banter, lots of bikes 🙂

Cheers
    Paul

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope, nope no riding for me ( well not proper riding ) Last weeks 5 solid days on the bike and I’d had enough of being cold, muddy, cold and muddy. This Spring, well ain’t wot it used to be is it.

Landarn calling and Boris Biked the usual spots with MrsBouy. fixie in the shop having another bent front wheel sorted ( side swiped by a berk on a courier motorbike ) 🙄

Back on the coast and its still raining.

Getting a bit boring all this rain. 😆

Cheezpleez

Had a very cold, wet slither in the Surrey hills. Thought I was going to lose my legs to frostbite below the knee

twohats
    Free Member

Did 3 hours round the local forest trails. For a change it was a positively warm 6 degrees with fantastic sunshine! Trails were still frozen hard as its been minus here for about 3 months now. Conditions ranged from dusty, snow patches and solid ice disguised by snow, the latter of which caught me out and I ended up binning it and twatting me knee.

Euro
    Free Member

Breaking in the new bike on Sunday morn. Hadn’t been up to the local swamp in a few months and was a bit shocked to find some of the trails we built were no more. First pic used to be all swoopy and enchanted with moss covered trees lining the singletrack. To the left of my front wheel is what remains of a nice little booter which led into a fast lumpy, bumpy bit. That’s now just puddle filled tractor tracks. Ah, the joys of illegal trailbuilding on FS land 😆

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Managed a 100k road ride on Saturday with my nephew taking in Lancaster, Kirkby Lonsdale, across into wassock country ( Ingleborough ) then back home. Nothing on Sunday but due to not starting work until 10 tonight I got in a ride round gisburn today with the pooch. Didn’t see many people out due to the weather but enjoyable all the same.

stewartc
    Free Member

Despite great weather only managed a couple of hours generally faffing about…..

timnwild

Antur Stiniog Friday all day – red and blue trails, used the rain as excuses for tea breaks, had a total blast. Then back to the lodge (Ty Nant in Dolgellau – lovely place) for dinner and banter.

Saturday – all day at Penmachno – only a 3 hour ride doing both loops but it’s rough and gritty and felt like work every step of the way. Just an excellent trail – no more than 5 mins fire road at a time before getting back into it, with some proper tasty climbing – bit like the Peaks.

Then Sunday doing Tarw at CYB for the first time – also a brilliant trail.

I love North Wales me. Next time, it’ll be big XC rides round Cadair Idris we think.

cheers

munrobiker
    Free Member

A couple of days riding in the Lakes for me.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘monday debrief, weekend riding? show and tell’ is closed to new replies.