Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • MNPR – Christmas Do! December 19th. Solita Prestwch.
  • Harry_the_Spider

Where do you suggest?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

dunno. see what solita does, lots of places are adding options (handmade burger co, for example, has a few). but don’t go elsewhere on my account as i’d be held to blame if people didn’t like it!

wittonweavers
    Free Member

We need somewhere with ale and pies. How about Pie and Ale

Vegan and veggie options available on the menu.

Bregante

Planning next year’s before this year’s do almost sounds organised. You lot have changed..

binners

Fear not bregante, to counter this suspicious, worrying and frankly unnatural ‘organisation’ lark, I’m having a beer. I intend to have many many more. If anyone mentions next years do, or anything else I’ve got on ‘zee list’ then I”m going to hoof them in the slats!

You have been warned! 😀

Harry_the_Spider

If I don’t win the Spitfire picture I’m going to stage a Dirty Protest.

Just sayin’.

scaled
    Free Member

Fuckety ****.

Working. Monday’s need to be made sacred again.

mikerigby

Sorry Andrew, I did not thank you for organising this one, let alone the next one. Cheers matey.

binners

Great night tonight chaps and chapesses.,Big thumbs up and huge thanks to Harry for the cat-herding. Patience of a saint, that lad.

You’ll all be pleased to hear that during the process of drinking beer and eating mahoosive burgers, buying raffle tickets for some chancers dodgy artwork, then being unable to calculate a bill properly, you’ve raised 238 quid for Macmillan.

Well done you lot. You is like ladies who lunch in Wilmslow, innit? Or summink….

Bregante

So who was the surprise guest of honour this year?

And which wall is Craig hanging his newly acquired artwork on – or is he having to have an extension built to create space?

Harry_the_Spider

£238!

duncancallum

Top night out chaps….

Alarm sounded much to early this morning

edhornby

Top night out 🙂 did anyone finish the Xmas burger ?

Harry_the_Spider

I did… and I’ve been regretting it all day. 😐

duncancallum

again massive thanks to Hts for his unwavering organisational dedication

Kudos to binners for the donated artwork and raffling,

Thanks to every one over the year as its genuinely without fail some of the best time on the bike i have.

And again to binners for the present, My issue is now what wall to put it on!

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘MNPR – Christmas Do! December 19th. Solita Prestwch.’ is closed to new replies.