Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mini-rant involving another cyclist
  • No_discerning_taste
    Free Member

Dropping my son of at school this morning a youth on a bike decided it was ok to ignore the lollipop lady and the half a dozen or so of 4-7 yearolds actually crossing the road at the time and just weave through them at full speed! The lollipop lady did her best to try and warn the kids in the road and by a miracle no-one actually got hurt. I cycle in to work most days and rarely have I seen such shabby behavior of a fellow cyclist! Apart from shouting at him I caught up with him and gave him a old fashion telling off. I’m not surpised cyclists get a bad reputation with lunatics like that on our roads! When cylists that currently won’t stop for either lollipop ladies or red lights realize that having to stop in traffic is an excellent opportunity to practise/show off your track standing skills then maybe they won’t be in so much of a hurry and show a bit of consideration.
    Not much of a rant I know, but you have to start somewhere.

joemarshall
    Free Member

Well done for telling him off. What did he say?

Joe

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

The worrying thing is that sooner or later he’ll be in a car

djglover
    Free Member

Should have punched his lights out.

wwaswas

she should have held her lollipop out at chest height as he went past…

No_discerning_taste
    Free Member

He didn’t actually say anything. Just looked very sheepish wishing I’d stop ranting at him. Kids here generally aren’t bad so I wasn’t worried I’d get much abuse back even though he was far taller than me. I’ve got a very sneaky suspicion I might just know his parents and if that is true there will be an even bigger rant for him later….

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The worrying thing is that sooner or later he’ll be in a car

Probably across the bonnet and through the windsreen

bigyinn
    Free Member

If they weren’t on a lead kick ’em!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mini-rant involving another cyclist’ is closed to new replies.