• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by ski.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Minecraft help
  • loddrik
    Free Member

My kids are obsessed with it. But being 4 & 8 year old girls their architecture skills are a little lacking. Is there a way they are able to explore some more elaborate worlds built by others?

martinhutch

If we’re talking PC, they can either download created worlds – place the file in the folder where their worlds are saved and it will appear on the list, or join servers where there are lots of players. I’d recommend the former at their age, and if they do join servers, turn off chat first, as it can be very sweary.

There are loads of site like this one:

http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/browse

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/maps/1488950-adv-creation-funland-3-1-300-000-downloads

Where you can pick a world and download it.

rewski
    Free Member

My 6 & 10 year old boys have some really good tutorial books, or you could always watch stampylonghead videos on YT.

wors

or you could always watch stampylonghead videos on YT.

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, If I hear that annoying £$%$” voice again……….. 😈

loddrik
    Free Member

My 6 & 10 year old boys have some really good tutorial books, or you could always watch stampylonghead videos on YT.

They don’t watch much else…. 😐

ski
    Free Member

My 11 year old found youtube was great for helping her explore designs and builds.

OK here goes, translating my 11 year olds instructions…

‘Dad dont you konw, Right Dad, here goes, you have to go onto google and search minecraft, err, this might not work, ok, goto google and search mincraft worlds, then errm, I cannot remember, hang on, it will come up with the top ten worlds, then it will give you a code, I think’

Daadddddddd! what are you doing, what are you typing?

😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Minecraft help’ is closed to new replies.