Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Maybe I’m a child
  • eth3er
    Free Member

Just borrowed ’16 Blocks’ from a friend, was just reading the back when I realised the film was written by one Richard Wenk, all the guys just fell about laughing, the women weren’t that impressed.

zaskar
    Free Member

Echo…

Life is too short-not to laugh even if its not funny…

wee-al
    Free Member

You would have been an idiot not to laugh at that!!!

SST
    Free Member

great film btw. Once you learn to live with that ANNOYING voice! 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

There is a football stadium in Switzerland called the Wankdorf and the team that plays there is called The Young Boys.

Tell the ladies. They will be impressed.

Germans that work fo rthe same mega corporation as me.

Wilhelm Wankum
    Tobias ****

ronjeremy
    Free Member

whilst i have been job hunting recently, i have been communicating with several sales agencies and one of the ladies i have been dealing with is called Miss Wanklyn, I laugh everytime she emails me…..

…oh i now have a job by the way

eldridge
    Free Member

I remember school Geography lessons enlivened by the revelation that somewhere in the heart of Australia there is a place called Wankie

julianwilson
    Free Member

…highest point in Conrnwall is called ‘Brown Willy’. I thought i would have grown out of chuckling at that too….

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

****, ski mountain in Germany
    Crap (Sogn Gion) same in Swizerland

footflaps

There is a village called Ugly near me, not sure if it has a Women’s Institute or not, but makes me smile every time I ride past 😉

jojoA1
    Free Member

I think I must be a big kid too. I was endlessly amused by the signs for Bawtree on the way to the NPS the other weekend. It only really works if you’re Scottish though “is it a bawtree? Naw, it’s a bollockbush, ken!!”

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

There is a football stadium in Switzerland called the Wankdorf and the team that plays there is called The Young Boys.

Indeed there is, and they had some problems with their stadium, leading to the greates headline ever

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

and there’s a village on Orkney called Twatt

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I don’t wish to get banned, so here’s an edited version:

A real place in Austria.

Maybe I shooon’t have told Eth3r…

dyna-ti

On the north end of Bute[west coast of scotland]is a point called buttock point
    At the Kyles of Bute

Travis

HK Based Ladies Clothes Chain

slimtubing
    Free Member

here in NZ theres a lake Pukaki, Te Puke and an ski resort called Whakapapa(Wh is pronounced like f in maori words.)

colnagokid

you dont want to be up on a monday night-but them signs almost make up for ir!!

Hairychested
    Free Member

There is a sign nearby here that reads: Small to large erections. Scafolding or something.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

I had a teacher in school that was called Mr W Hung. Always made me chuckle, as he was a little Chinese man.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

car spotted on a volleyball tour of Holland:

kevonakona
    Free Member

Soap solution used in Chemistry is “Wanklyn’s soap solution” sometime the kids don’t laugh. I always do.

user-removed
    Free Member

BBSB, I see your Orkney Twatt, and raise you a French Pinas.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i always crack up at vagisil.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Maybe I’m a child’ is closed to new replies.