Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • maximum you would pay for a………………..
  • bonesetter
    Free Member

Your talking yourself into it! Keep off the clicker till morning!

Saccades
    Free Member

titus moto lite exogrid custom

simon_g

I'd find it incredibly hard to justify more than a grand for a hardtail or 2k for suspension – it's something that will get muddy and crashed and thown in the back of a car.

Do the MX lot spend fortunes on handmade components from exotic materials?

tazzymtb

It's easy to justify spending money on bikes you just have to find a mate to help you some up with a spurious need and then it all makes perfect sense.

If I just want something I won't buy it. Once it's an official need, then that's ok and the fact someone else has helped you with it as well makes it seem more reasonable.

Sorry Ton, from the response on here you have lots of NEED, time to get the plastic out!

RRD
    Free Member

Thinking the same but wondering whether I could justify a Ti purchase?

Funny I have a SC Blur LT (bought a few years ago and at present don't think i could justify that kind of money again. Although, I'd love a Blur LT or Zesty.

In answer, probably more than I should.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

If you want to buy a new frame – get it – don't waste your time justifying it!

tazzymtb

RRD – easy! A Ti is a bike for life, therefore it's not a purchase, it's a money saving investment in the long term.

takisawa2

it's a money saving investment

And when she finds out I've spent this months nursery fee's on a Ti456 this will work will it ? 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘maximum you would pay for a………………..’ is closed to new replies.