Viewing 18 posts - 521 through 538 (of 538 total)
  • Man down :-(
  • postierich
    Free Member

Still to unwell to accept visitors was the last update on the boggies FB page!

iainc

Jings, not so good, was hoping he was on the up 😥

mick_r

Damn – I hoped this would be some good news. Hope things improve soon Simon. Thanks for the update Rich.

crazy-legs

Latest update from their FB page is that Simon is still in hospital but no longer on antibiotics after the last xray showed a much clearer chest. He is becoming more mobile under his own steam, although not walking yet.

Apparently he’s had various infections and secondary illnesses since that second heart attack but seems to be making a steady recovery now.

nbt

thanks for the update. betswishes to Simon

Alphabet

Best Wishes from me too.

deluded
    Free Member

All the best to him. I was wondering how he was getting on, whilst I was out on a ride yesterday.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Thanks for the update.

Come on Simon, we’re all rooting for you.

hora
    Free Member

I’m going to put SFB in a ring against Lennox Lewis. Pound-per-pound I know who would win.

Pigface
    Free Member

Needed some good news SISU Simon SISU

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Bloody hell, I’ve just found this thread again. Didn’t know of the second event. Best wishes Simon. You’ve got some fight in you.

Daffy

Any further news on Simon?

hora
    Free Member

Any news on Simon?

crazy-legs

Last I heard (might even have been via a separate thread on here) was that he was in a care home and he / his family had asked for privacy. That news however is several months old and I’ve heard / seen no other info since.

I was in Lancaster last week, his house has blinds down and the letterbox sealed up.

Postierich might know more…

postierich
    Free Member

Not heard from his sister for a while now and was basically told he would not be seeing visitors 🙁

butcher

Very sad. I hope he’s not in too bad a way.

tails
    Free Member

That’s a real shame, I loved his photos

pipiom
    Free Member

Best wishes from the Isle of Man, just keep fighting !!

Viewing 18 posts - 521 through 538 (of 538 total)

The topic ‘Man down :-(’ is closed to new replies.