Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Maltesers in packets of Revels.
  • Harris
    Free Member

Anybody else fell a little cheated when you pull one out of the packet? You can buy them separately. I’d rather have more of the coffee ones. And yes, I really haven’t got anything better to think about 🙂

carlos
    Free Member

No, but I’m glad revels don’t find their way in to my maltesers

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

The ramblings of a madman! The maltesers are to be treasured, the coffee despised.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Well I like to grab a few at random and mix them all up in my mouth so the odd Malteser adds a bit of crunch to the mix. Delicious, my favourite chocolate snack alongside Peanut M&Ms.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Love the Coffee ones,Hate the tooth shattering/filling removers

bikebouy
    Free Member

Luv revels, luv them all.

stuey
    Free Member

I’m upset by the general lack of malteser roundness.

nuke

I’m upset that you never seem to get Shreddies in doubles, triples, quadruples etc anymore

scaredypants

I’d rather have more of the coffee ones

see that’s the bullet in the chamber for me

rj
    Free Member

Nope, perfectly happy with the Maltesers, but I’d like to see those chocolatey flying saucer things replaced by proper Minstrels. All of this obviously pales into insignificance next to the lack of veggie liquorice allsorts and marshmallows. It really is a travesty that we can more or less find the Higgs Boson, but not give veggies the finest of all sweeties!

Yak

damn – now I want revels.

The duffers are the hard toffee ones anyway.

john_drummer
    Free Member

never really liked the peanut ones, glad they’ve been dropped.
    love dry roast peanuts, but with choc on top I guess they go a bit soggy. hate soggy/stale peanuts

wordnumb
    Free Member

What’s it called when someone raises an issue that makes most first world problems seem important by comparison?

john_drummer
    Free Member

friday night banter?

rj
    Free Member

Politics?

Aidan
    Free Member

All of this obviously pales into insignificance next to the lack of veggie liquorice allsorts and marshmallows. It really is a travesty that we can more or less find the Higgs Boson, but not give veggies the finest of all sweeties!

Easily available veggie marshmallow? Tunnocks Tea Cakes. Not quite the same as marshmallows by themselves, but they don’t have gelatine and they’re easy to find.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I got a couple of raisin and toffee combos out of the last pack. That sucked.

Mmmmmm chocolate – I’m going to have a Ripple

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

As a pescatarian [once a week], I kinda think you might as well eat the bits of an animal that are left after all the meat has been removed, no?

rj
    Free Member

Tunnocks tea cakes as an alternative to marshmallows? Seriously?

I kinda think you might as well eat the bits of an animal that are left after all the meat has been removed, no?

No.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

So, what do you do with those bits left over after other people eat the meat? .

z1ppy

boil it into stock? Can’t believe I used to throw stuff out without draining all the goodness from it 1st.

Anyways back on subject, yes maltesers are a low blow in packets of revels, if I wanted those stupid things, I’d have bought a packet!
    I’ve always wanted a “fantasy packet of revels” with just the orange (mmmMM), coffee, & Galaxy Counters (minstrels without the hard shell apparently). No maltesers, toffee (fine but ‘deer hunter-esk’ when chomping on through a packet) peanuts & raisins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revels_(confectionery)
    Wow I don’t remeber there ever being a coconut one!

rj
    Free Member

Personally, I don’t do anything with the left over bits. I’m not an evangelical veggie; I don’t really have an opinion on what other folk eat, I don’t as a personal choice and that includes not eating anything that comes from a dead animal. “Let other people eat it” is probably as good a description of my point of view as any. Very little goes to waste in the meat processing industry regardless of whether I eat it or not.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

You’re right. Veg out 100%, and more power to your elbow!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Maltesers in packets of Revels.’ is closed to new replies.