• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by grum.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Made of Stone
  • binners

Can’t remember the last time I was looking forward to a film this much. And its a documentary. Who’d have thunk it? 😀

Anyone else going tonight then?

scruff
    Free Member

Is it in normal cinemas ?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I suspect the book by John Robb (the pre bank account loading sell out resurrection lost their specialness one) would be a better option.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

oooooh as above?

grum
    Free Member

I’m seeing it tonight in Lancaster. Looking forward to it, although I don’t spaff over the Roses as much as most of their fans. 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Blimey it’s even in my local Vue cinema. Tonight only it seems though which I can’t make… bugger!

matthew_h
    Free Member

I’m off to watch it tonight in Sheffield. Got the satellite link up thing going on so we get to see the interview.

Proper looking forward to it.

binners

They’re one off screenings tonight. Then its on general release in a weeks time, I think

Watching it in the Warehouse Project is going to be an interesting experience…

😀

rick@twelve50bikes

Missed out on the actual premiere but manged to get tickets to the Cornerhouse screening with live link up instead.
    Can’t wait.

grum
    Free Member

Well that was awesome – Shane Meadows nailed it I reckon. And he’s writing a film about Tommy Simpson!

jamj1974

The John Robb book is complete shite.

Dolcered

Thought it was excellent, the live link up seemed to work well.

banks
    Free Member

Anything by jonn robb is shite

grum
    Free Member

Thought it was excellent, the live link up seemed to work well.

The Q&A was quite interesting, though not very well organised! It was hilarious when that wasted woman got the mic and just jibbered utter nonsense. 🙂

Edith Bowman just grates on me though – and I could have done without the extended buildup.

binners

Absolutely brilliant! I don’t think I’ve ever seen everyone standing up and applauding throughout a film before. Quite an experience. And Shane Meadows was brilliant introducing it. He was just masssively enthusiastic! Can’t wait for This is England 1990, which he’s doing this year

grum
    Free Member

Lots of people applauding and singing along at the one in Lancaster – fine. Also a few utter bellends shouting ‘GO ON RENI’ at the top of their voices, then laughing hysterically, roughly every 30 seconds.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Made of Stone’ is closed to new replies.