Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Longshot – dinner recommendations in Tampa bay, FL?
  • Smudger666

I have the joy of delivering Smudgette to the One D/5SOS concert in october while on holiday in Florida. I, Mrs Smudger and Smudger jr(17) will be at a loose end from approx 5pm till 10.30pm ish.

Does anyone know of any decent beachside bar/restaurants? need a veggie option for her, but i’m guessing that most will do seafood?

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Huh, was there last summer. Stayed at the Postcard Inn on St Pete’s Beach which is a real nice hotel/beach bar

Ate at Craby Bills – good seafood.

If you go into the ocean they have these boots you wear that are hooked up to the output of a jet ski. Kind of like Iron Man, but you get really wet.

Here’s a pic of my friend Paige and I on the beach.

Slogo
    Free Member

Head over to the Evander Prestons jewellery store

106 8th Avenue, St Pete Beach, FL 33706,

Straightliner

Bahamas Breeze if it’s still here has great views out on to the coast.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

I would drive down to St Petes, or Clearwater. Johns Pass and Boardwalk is a pretty nice- a couple of reasonable resturants, park next to the beach and there’s always a band playing.

Smudger666

Thanks guys – these responses, apart from providing me with dinner ideas, have also won a bet with Mrs smudger that this place is better than google!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Longshot – dinner recommendations in Tampa bay, FL?’ is closed to new replies.