Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • LOL @ Rafa
  • doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Bearded spanish fool!!

“Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar.”

Some managers don’t have a clue Rafa COYS!!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

COYS!! Some people cannot see a plucky Welshman scampering past them…

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

maicon will be having therapy for months regarding his recurrent monkey nightmares!!

scaredypants

I think it’s about paedo clergy tempting kids with sweeties

or

when the seagulls follow the trawler, sometimes they poo on the sugar mountain (spanish for priest and guano are almost identical)

locomotive

LOL @ Spurs fans

a) thinking they’ll be keeping hold of Bale.
    b) thinking ‘Arry has the tactical nous for the knockout stages.

😉

PS – Id be happy to be wrong

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Well they’ve just convincingly beaten the European Champions, so, assuming they make the knock out stages, I don’t think they’ll have anything to fear from whoever they get.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Lets just be thankful for the classic game we saw tonight.
    Well done Spurs,

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Great night tonight without dawson/defoe/gomes/king/corluka!! Bale may go but if he does it will be for Mega bucks and i don’t think anyone in the Prem could afford him apart from Shitty! I’m not deluded spurs need a better l back and more cover in defence. And we will lose at Bolton at the weekend after this without a doubt!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Rafa? Surely the correct spelling is Rapha. Either way, I would rather slam my nuts in a kitchen drawer.

In fact, no, that’s not fair. If it was Rapha, at least it would be related to a sport. Not overpaid, pathetic ****monkeys pretending to be hurt every five seconds. The sooner wendyball is banned the better.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

What nuts?

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Rapha- overpriced nonsense for bikers who have more money than sense! Like most surreytrackworlders!!;o)

noteeth
    Free Member

Are you sure Rapha doesn’t relate to “overpaid, pathetic ****monkeys”, Cap’t? 😈

Edit: ah, Doc beat me to it.

locomotive

The world is full of overpaid pathetic twatmonkeys eh? Some of them got picked for football teams.

trailmonkey

take no notice of the cap’n. he hates football because he’ll never be able to come to terms with the idea that someone who started life in a tower block will make more of a mark in the world than he ever could.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Footballers pretending to hurt every five seconds? Slight exaggeration of course. They really should be a bit more cunning in their methods of cheating – maybe one of them could stuff a blood capsule in his gob and get the team doctor to cut his lip just to get substituted. I’ve only ever heard of that occurring in Ruggah Union though 😉

loddrik
    Free Member

I wonder how long before Benitez packs the inter playing staff with players of the calibre of Ngog, Lucas, Voronin etc whilst at the same time letting players like alonso, benayoun etc leave …?

Thanks Rafa….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Or perhaps buying players the calibre of Poulsen, insisting on an ineffective 4-5-1, and dragging a team’s morale down so low with your ineptitude that they lose to Northampton Town? Come on, Loddrik. Have you forgotten this shiny cup that Rafa helped bring to Anfield?

Think Woy can ever bring one of those to Anfield (or in fact anywhere) ever?

The sooner wendyball is banned the better.

The fact that it won’t, ever, and that it will continue to get up the urethra of people who were always picked last in school then stuck in goal, like Flashy, pleases me immensely! 😀

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL!

Why did you click on this thread, Flashy, if you’re that disinterested in the game?? 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘LOL @ Rafa’ is closed to new replies.