Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lock on grips with one collar
  • shredder
    Free Member

Whats good
    Lock on grips one collar only and covered / enclosed outer end.

binners

Bontrager Race Lite are brilliant! Nice chunky, uber-comfy grips.

Don’t go near the Specialized ones. The one allen bolt is feebly small, and just not up to the job

Tracey

Was going to recommend the Specialized ones. Not had a problem with ours, running them on four of our bikes and seem fine to me.

stumpy01

+1 on recommending the Specialized ones. I’ve used them for 4 years of so now and have not had an issue with them.
    In fact, I’ve just bought 2 more pairs. One pair is already stuck on my Inbred and the other pair due to go on my Stumpjumper when I get it washed, stripped down and re-built.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Raceface do one, but the end bung kept falling out of mine. They felt nice though.

The new ODI AG1?

Shimano/Pro used to do an Atherton one.

specializedneeds

I just used the ODI ones I already had: I removed the lugs from one end of the grip with a hacksaw and fitted a suitable (flexible) bung in the end of the bar instead of the solid aluminium collar.

shredder
    Free Member

Many thanks

wl
    Free Member

+1 Specialized. Slim, simple, comfy, grippy, light and pretty cheap. No issues with mine after 15 hard months.

stevied
    Free Member

Raceface do one

It’s called the half nelson. Just ordered a pair so will report back when they arrive..

BigJohn

I bought a pair of Giant grips with closed end and ergon type palm wings. 3 rides in and very comfy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lock on grips with one collar’ is closed to new replies.