Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Llandegla Saturday?
  • BMC09
    Free Member

Thinking of riding Llandegla on Saturday, done it once this week solo, heading up in the morning as am working @ 5pm… anyone else riding?
    sick of doing it solo when the others are working, always better to have some banter… 8)

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yup, I'll be there.. Just look for the fat lad going slowly around on a Lime green Heckler… 😳

BMC09
    Free Member

haha, what sort of time you heading up there?

BMC09
    Free Member

anyone else going?

johnikgriff
    Free Member

A couple of us are up there first thing tomorrow (get there for 8:30). Will be doing blacks etc. Not going to quick this week as one of us is only just back from having his elbow rebuilt after a bif off after not landing a jump properly. Your welcome to join us. All around the 40 mark (if that matters)

genesis
    Free Member

Dave's first ride back?

johnikgriff
    Free Member

no, about his 4th. We've done a couple of delamere's and an "easy" Landegla earlier this week, didn't you see us in the cafe?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I dunno what time I'll be up.. Calling into Chester for a new cassette & chain before I head there…

And will someone please spill the beans on the wearabouts of these mythical Delemere trails…

johnikgriff
    Free Member

wearabouts of these mythical Delemere trails

Its one of those the more you ride it, the more you find kind of places. Its not like a trail center ride (not got the height) its more about finding nice bits of singletrack and jioning them up for a good ride. You need to work harder to get it to flow, but its worth it. There are some real nice rides to be had and has been a great place the last few months with the snow closing Llandegla. I believe there is a regular Monday night ride that is organised on here, so that probably worth trying to make.

That said this below gives you a good place to start. Particularly good if you have a GPS to put it on, but do able on paper.

The first one includes a trip up old pale, which long ago had a good "cheeky" downhill, but thats lon gone and its a wide path up a down now. Its still worth a ride up for the view from the new monument and the extra exercise. 🙂 enjoy

Delamere trails

Other option

BMC09
    Free Member

johnikgriff – hi matey, thanks for the offer, but wasn't planning on going that early.. 😐 gotta work the evening, so a small lie in is in order… another time perhaps. nah age aint an issue (i'm 23).
    Teetosugars – maybe a guess at time or arrange one?

robhughes
    Free Member

Teetosugars-where you the lad who gave me some chain lube in the rain at the start of the marin?

steve_b77
    Free Member

I might be there at about 11.

As for Delamere you gotta be a bit local to know your way about, there's hours and hours in there 🙂

genesis
    Free Member

Didn't realise you boys were riding, saw you about though. I shall be out in the morning on the singlespeed of joy.

BMC09
    Free Member

Still aint got my head round delamere, and been riding it quite a bit, don't think it helps that the chap who i ride there with varies the route every time, rekon i'd still get lost if i went on my own… damn good reason to get a GPS, if only they weren't so expensive..

thinking bout heading up there for bout 10:30-11:00 (ish)

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Rob..

Not me mate, sorry..

fivespot
    Free Member

BMC09…..just replied to your post about powder coaters/paint sprayers near Chester.

BMC09
    Free Member

yeah got that, cheers fivespot 😉

so who's gonna be there round bout 11am tomorrow then?

genesis
    Free Member

Not me.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

me and portlyrider will be up there for about 1130-12 (black stiffee and black cham).

BMC09
    Free Member

you doing the black? might join ya…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Llandegla Saturday?’ is closed to new replies.