• This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by yunki.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Like and share if you agree.
  • jimjam
    Free Member

Six words that as of late, seem to boil my piss every time I read them. Most recently it was attached to this gem…

a cynical mind might think that it’s no coincidence it’s doing the rounds after the American supreme court ruling and subsequent “Facebook pride” profile pic changer.

Is it just me or is something extremely odd about someone feeling the need to express “straight pride” ?

If it’s not thinly veiled homophobia it’s blatant racism or advocating the killing prisoners because it’s cheaper than incarceration……It strikes me that people sharing this crap are doing so because they are too cowardly or too weak minded to take their own stance, state their own personal feelings, put their name on it and declare how they really feel.

Yes, I realise this is a poor rant at best, no accidentally deliberate spelling mistakes, no profuse swearing, and of course, I should just stop using Facebook and it’s my fault anyway for not deleting these people in the first place.

Like and share if you agree.

joepose
    Free Member

If being gay really doesn’t bother you why would this matter?

joepose
    Free Member

If being gay really doesn’t bother you why would this matter?

GrahamS

At least it is up front about its hateful Like and Share message, unlike the usual stuff:

jimjam
    Free Member

😆

joepose
    Free Member

Is that a trick – is it an ISIS puppy?

jimjam
    Free Member

I think it was a gay puppy, who prayed the gay away.

toppers3933
    Free Member

The ‘like and share’ requests that are blatantly trying to guilt you into doing it that piss me off. ‘Like and share if you’re against child abuse’ etc. Of course I am so why the **** do I need to like and share your post to prove it? I’m not interested in my heterosexuality just like I’m not interested in someone else’s sexual persuasion. So why the hell do I need to like and share something on Facebook to prove it.

ninfan
    Free Member

s it just me or is something extremely odd about someone feeling the need to express “straight pride” ?

About as odd as someone feeling the need to express “gay pride”?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

the only things worse than “Like and share if you agree” are “I know 90% of people wont post this…..” and “this month has 16 mondays, this is called moneybags”

Oh just die will you

spooky_b329

chewkw
    Free Member

Look at me!
    Look at me!
    I am shy!

🙄

yunki
    Free Member

About as odd as someone feeling the need to express “gay pride”?

you **** prick… just meet up with me will you?

I **** dare you

GrahamS

Is that a trick – is it an ISIS puppy?

No, it’s a Britun Furst puppy (read the small print)

spooky_b329: I’m nicking that one for the next dozy bigot whose post shows up on my news feed. 😀

munrobiker
    Free Member

I hope ninfan was joking and realises that because there is a stigma attached to being gay by bigots and reprobates people who are not allowing themselves to be affected by it are proud. And that as there is no stigma attached to being straight there is no pride movement behind it.

Anyway, I find things like that just highlight whose opinions to ignore. Unfortunately for me most of it is posted by my family, who are, probably by there own admission, racists and bigots. Some openly support Britain First. I find that nice people don’t make that sort of meme about nice things, so it sorts the wheat from the chaff.

ninfan
    Free Member

you **** prick… just meet up with me will you?

I think I’m in there lads 😉

there is a stigma attached to being gay by bigots and reprobates people who are not allowing themselves to be affected by it are proud.

Surely by going out of their way to do that, they are allowing themselves to be affected by it? Plenty of gay people out there who don’t feel the need to be scene, and happily live their lives like everyone, aren’t they the ones ‘not being affected by it…’ (and I know several who find the whole thing quite oppressive, as though they are being made to feel ‘less gay’ because they don’t join in the whole polava)

Nor can I see why anyone who is gay, straight, TS, Cis or pretty much whatever shouldn’t be allowed to flaunt it just as much as they like

AdamW
    Free Member

@ninfan

I’d stop digging if I were you.

jimjam
    Free Member

chewkw
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WVu6A-Fvw[/video]

yunki
    Free Member

I think I’m in there lads

mate.. I’m just soooo irritated by your shameless slightly right-wing, slightly racist, slightly bigoted, mildly elitist, oh so tory online persona..

I’m bemused as to how everything that you post on the forum can be so **** bent.. everything you post makes me feel a little bit sad and nauseous..

are you real?
    I cannot for the life of me imagine what sort of character can be so dislikeable

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Like and share if you agree.’ is closed to new replies.