Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Les Arcs – survived my first Alpine experience!
  • coogan
    Free Member

That’s a cool section that bit, this we us a few years ago.

trail_rat
    Free Member

the second corner is so washed out now compared to that – you have to go up on the front wheel to get round it ! it looks so wide there – they have also stuck in steel spikes to try and hold the path up – that what you will land on if it all goes wrong !

stevomcd
    Free Member

trail rat – that corner hasn’t changed a bit in years. The spikes have been there for years too. No need to lift the back wheel, it rolls round no problem.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Well our guide said it had washed out alot since last season …. And it certainly looked nowt like that photo on friday

You can still ride it – just no like the lad in the photo is

nickegg
    Free Member

Bring it on! Got a week with Stevo/Iona in The White Room in a few weeks time.

I shall be bugging Stevo to do La Varda again…i need to clean the above switchback this year.

honourablegeorge

I had two uplift days with Coolbus last week, did La Varda and a bunch of other trails. Great trails, Coolbus (Rob was our guide) were spot on, weather was beautiful, but I got the mother of all doses of food poisoning – whole night before the first ride spent in the toilet, no sleep, almost no food for the two days. I’f I’d had the energy to pedal the bike it would have been a fantastic trip – I’d definitely recommend the area, and Coolbus.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Les Arcs – survived my first Alpine experience!’ is closed to new replies.