Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Legend (wait for it) ary internet threads
  • stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Seeing the mention of the “photoshop the red eye out of my bike pic” thread from tbat body building site on another post I am keen to see if there are any other legendary threads out there to waste some time on?

The “how has bought Honda team?” on planet f1 is another (innocent misspelling turned into 40 pages of funny cat pics) but any more I should be aware of?

slackalice
    Free Member

Mumsnet is always a good source, the penis beaker in particular was entertaining and enlightening in equal measure, no link here although I’m sure someone will be able to provide. 😀

MikeG

Picolax.
    Sudocream cat

cheekyget
    Free Member

The immac reviews on Amazon…..funniest read ever http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Cream/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

maccruiskeen

The ‘Cyclotouriste’ thread seems to have gone from Lonely Planet but theres lots of good reading about it / him and John Gobin Shaw who are reckoned to be the same person you yellow bellied chickenshit poltroons.

zippykona

Tubeless Badger.

5thElefant
    Free Member
    joshvegas
    Free Member

Photoshop the eifel tower under my finger is a cracker.

holst
    Free Member

Cyclotouriste/John Gobin Shaw was a legend. Pity it’s gone now.

Cuterunner was the best troll I’ve seen.

theotherjonv

some of the other ones here are a bit hit and miss,

http://www.27bslash6.com/index.html

but this one in particular still makes me shake with laughter

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

shermer75
    Free Member
    maccruiskeen

Show me your Covert

Cougar

I used to know a bloke who was just like the posters in that Mall Ninja thread, forever making wild allusions about his past military career. To this day I don’t know if he even spent a day in the TA.

I remember one time, probably in the mid-90s so we’d have been somewhere in our late 20s. He’d hooked up with the sister of a mate of mine. After a couple of weeks she rang me out of the blue, essentially asking if she should dump him to go out with me instead. I told her something along the lines of if she wasn’t happy she should dump him, but dumping him for me was a bit of a crappy thing to do. She elected to stay with him.

Fast-forward a couple of weeks, we’d all been out for drinks, ended up back at my mate’s folks house. I’d bedded down on the sofa, the happy couple had gone to bed, and for whatever reason she’d confessed to him that she liked me. He comes flying down the stairs absolutely incandescent with rage towards me (quite why I don’t know, the extent of my involvement was her propositioning me and me declining). Amongst his ranting he came out with a line I’ll take to my grave, “… and I fought in two wars for the likes of you!!”

soobalias
    Free Member

how long have you got?

no really, think about it first

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/things-i-learn-from-my-patients.257985/

Mr_C
    Free Member

Improving wife signal in house

5 pages of comedy from one typo.

jekkyl
    stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Great work guys 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

I remember picolax and Sudocreme cat, had forgotten the joy that was the wife/wifi thread.

BoardinBob

There was a thread on a car tuning/ styling forum where some guy had posted pictures of his car with his very, very unfortunate looking girlfriend posing next to it in her bikini. He got absolutely slaughtered and multiple Photoshop gems followed

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

I’d not seen Moshgirl before, thank you!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Legend (wait for it) ary internet threads’ is closed to new replies.