• This topic has 2,500 replies, 263 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,841 through 1,880 (of 2,501 total)
  • Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

At least some good can come from this thread and it was a very amusing move by Ling.

Well done Junky, was it £1,000,001

Yes but I used Charlie Mungus Virtual pounds so I have no receipt

boblo
    Free Member

Just about to catch up on new posts…

Don’t forget the ones where the, aaah, more verbal (read verbose), volunteer to make a contribution to the GNAA

Air ambliance

giantalkali
    Free Member

boblo – Member
    It’s ganna take bloody ages for that Devon hecilopter to get oop north. £15 int gonna cut it…

there’s more of you to fund the noirthern one.

Ling can i have a badge for my donation?

brant
    Free Member

You place an order upon a games company to make you a game, you then conveniently slip into the contract an very underhanded condition that the contract is agreed under Chinese law and *presumably* after they’ve spent quite a lot of time developing the game you calmly claim it’s yours and it cost you nothing…

You mistook the video, hosted on LingCars own Youtube account as a genuine interview on a genuine programme?

ling
    Free Member

giantalkali – Member
    boblo – Member

there’s more of you to fund the noirthern one.

Ling can i have a badge for my donation?

To be honest ANYONE can have a badge 🙂

But, who woke pooper scooper up? It was lovely without him.

– Ling

ling
    Free Member

brant – Member
    You mistook the video, hosted on LingCars own Youtube account as a genuine interview on a genuine programme?

Yes, he did. I wasn’t going to put him out of his misery, because he’s already ranted about it eight times and probably forwarded it to Trading Standards in Gateshead, who frankly need a laugh.

What a nutcase he is 🙂

The Kempt video is “evidence”. Apparently.

– Ling

Drac

Big respect thecaptain too and many others are adding, some good has come out of the odd thread.

funkmasterp

You offered a badger in an earlier post. Can I have a badger?

Drac

Yup he did, One thing Ling is good at is huge self promotion is a bizarre manner.

ling
    Free Member

Poopscoop – Member

Don’t you love it when some idiot re-posts a really long post from 16 pages ago?

Poop, get your hand in your pocket. £100 is the going rate, I think.

– Ling

sbob
    Free Member

ransos – Member

Perhaps your suggestion of “it’s how the forum works” needs a re-think, as it’s fallen at the first hurdle.

FFS, the assertion was the donation. 🙄

Poopscoop

andyrm – Member

An interesting question for the “Mick hasn’t done anything wrong – it’s not illegal so the moral aspect doesn’t count” crowd.

andyrm Just been thinking how much this thread has riled me – can’t decide if it’s the sheer audacity and lack of ethics on the OP’s part misusing the letter of the law, or the thought that he’s the kind of shady prick who gives those of us who do a good, ethical, ‘client first’ job of sales a bad name through his professional and personal conduct.

Hello andy.
    Still looking down on us mere mortals from your ivory tower I see.

Could you explain this post you made, way, way back on stw?

Why did I search it out? I did so as its exactly the underhanded tactic you used on the OP to try to drag him into the gutter.

No doubt my posting history has inconsistencies but I dont profess to live by some God given ethical code as you do.

andyrm – Member

OK for balance here. I tried to exploit the Decathlon mistake a while back. I took a punt knowing it may or may not come off. It didn’t. I was no worse off so all good. I know some people on here tried to get all lawyery then as well.

In this instance, someone has seen an obvious misprice (you don’t price a solo product at £0, its obviously a mistake).

The seller has now identified the issue and is asking for the product back, and is covering return cost. Just give the thing back. You weren’t entitled to it. It was a mistake.

If this causes such umbrage, just don’t shop there again.

Words utterly fail me. Almost.

All the foul mouthed ranting youve made against the OP yet you yourself have zero qualms about “exploiting” (scamming??) a company for your own benefit?!

The problem isnt actually the exploit, heck, if it was an item I wanted I may well have tried the “exploit” too. However, I don’t then go on to utterly attempt to destroy a members reputation for doing something I consider to be far, far less dubious!

You’re an utter and appallingly foul mouthed, HYPOCRITE.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Jeez, that just took me an hour to catch up! 😯 I rarely remember many of the individuals on this site, but one is now definitely stuck in the memory bank as an utter twonk! 🙄

funkmasterp

Jeez, that just took me an hour to catch up! I rarely remember many of the individuals on this site, but one is now definitely stuck in the memory bank as an utter twonk!

Can you narrow it down for us?

Jamie
    Free Member

I knew I should have anonymised the amount.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

FFS, the assertion was the donation.

So you say. I need you to prove it.

tomhoward

Poopscoop, u ok Hun?

ling
    Free Member

funkmasterp – Member
    You offered a badger in an earlier post. Can I have a badger?

I was trying to get Pooperscooper to apply for one so he would catch bovine TB, but he was away and missed it.

Now, everyone will want one.

– Ling

thegreatape
    Free Member

Captain Irrelevant is back I see, best put the kettle on.

Why has brant posted a picture of Bradley Wiggins?

Jamie
    Free Member

Poopscoop, u ok Hun?

I think it’s been demonstrably proven they are fine, and are completely disinterested in this thread.

Poopscoop

ling – Member

Poopscoop – Member

Don’t you love it when some idiot re-posts a really long post from 16 pages ago?

Poop, get your hand in your pocket. £100 is the going rate, I think.

– Ling

Yes, noticed the real Ling is back now, gifs, caps lock et all and still ZERO new information other than finally, finally admitting that your paperwork is being “looked at”. Shame you hadn’t done that years ago, eh?

How many people have been scammed out of that £500 plus VAT over the years Ling? Care to say?

No wonder you can afford to be the upstanding pillar of the community you’ve suddenly become.

Ill come onto the current little £100 smokescreen you’ve created to distract others from your utter contempt for morality and legality in a minute.

Cynical isnt even the word.

Jamie
    Free Member

Cynical isnt even the word.

Correct.

ling
    Free Member

Poopscoop – Member
    andyrm – Member
    You’re an utter and appallingly foul mouthed, HYPOCRITE.

Really, you have a problem Poop.

Who allows you to post here?

Please be quiet.

– Ling

lankystreakofpee

Jamie – Member

Poopscoop, u ok Hun?

I think it’s been demonstrably proven they are fine, and are completely disinterested in this thread.

Genuine LOL! I should have turned this off hours ago but I think i am addicted to this thread. Comedy gold! 😆

funkmasterp

I was trying to get Pooperscooper to apply for one so he would catch bovine TB, but he was away and missed it.

Now, everyone will want one.

– Ling

Can I have one then? I only want one if there is no paperwork though. We all know where that’ll lead 🙄

Drac

Come on 55 pages gets us aperitifs at the party.

thegreatape
    Free Member

still ZERO new information other than……

Actually, a fair bit of new information, including but not limited to a clear explanation of why the OPs arrangements are not ok as far as the finance company are concerned, and an explanation of the process and timeline of ordering cars as the various steps in arranging the finance are completed. If you bother to read them.

Jamie
    Free Member

I might be getting ahead of myself, but I think this is the best thread on STW in 2017.

Possibly ever.

Only surprise is the lack of many of the big hitters. I know JY turned up late, but TJ has been quiet and this seems to be right up his street. Also THM, Flashheart, Stoner etc etc all absent.

Very odd.

funkmasterp

Can we have linguine when we hit page 55?

tomhoward

I don’t think I’ve seen a thread where folk use the bold button, seems to be a thing now, when did that happen?

boblo
    Free Member

one is now definitely stuck in the memory bank as an utter twonk!

C’mon, don’t leave us hanging, it’s such a rich seam to mine…

letitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbemeletitbeme

funkmasterp

dunno when the bold thing started

thegreatape
    Free Member

but TJ has been quiet

He might be like a dog with a bone sometimes, but he’s not stupid.

Drac

Can we have linguine when we hit page 55?

I don’t think it’ll be for a micro never mind a super car.

I don’t think I’ve seen a thread where folk use the bold button, seems to be a thing now, when did that happen?

Did you not get this months T&Cs?

boblo
    Free Member

THM, Flashheart, Stoner etc etc all absent.

Just ask them how they financed their last car purchases… 😉

Drac

Also THM, Flashheart, Stoner etc etc all absent.

Brexit, dodgy shoes and log burners.

That should do it.

sbob
    Free Member

Did you not get this months T&Cs?

I can post a copy for postage, £500+VAT.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I know JY turned up late

I made the middle and the end [ish] but had a life, that got in the way, at those points.
    Sorry

brant
    Free Member

tomhoward

Did you not get this months T&Cs

I did, though I’m asking on a darts forum how I can get out of them as I don’t agree with them now you’ve told me about them, despite signing up to the forum usage agreement.

You better hope I don’t uncover something not quite right, the dartists will bring fire and fury if so…

Viewing 40 posts - 1,841 through 1,880 (of 2,501 total)

The topic ‘Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute’ is closed to new replies.