Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Leg warmers
  • composite
    Free Member

Recommend me some leg warmers. Got nice quality pairs of bibs already so I don’t want tights. Would like them to be water resistant. Around £20ish would also be good.

cinnamon_girl

Some of these are reasonably priced. I like Gore but not their prices!

http://www.singletrackbikes.co.uk/m4b0s356p0/Clothing/Leg_Warmers

Esme
    Free Member

Sorry, they’re so 1980s

Haze

Santini, or ^

dukeduvet

I bought some funkier ones from Merlin for £17. They dont slip down and on a very wet ride recently they kept me quite warm considering.

funkier

qu1nt
    Free Member

I’m very pleased with the Craftleg warmers I’ve been using for the last couple of years

Royston
    Free Member

Ground Effect – ‘Half pipes’ excellent!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Got some Sportful NoRain ones. Only used them on the road bike but they’ve been great. Fleecy fabric on the inside and they do a pretty decent job of repelling water for a thicker leg warmer. Quite similar to the Castelli Nanoflex ones. Bit over budget, 30 quid from wiggle. And they are quite warm so it does need to be properly cold out. If you want something lighter weight then the craft ones mentioned above are good too.

matay
    Free Member

absolute must is silicone grippers. elastic grippers wont stay put

atlaz
    Free Member

I have castelli ones, not cheap but really good.

JoeG
    Free Member

Is the zebra chick a young Heather Locklear???

crispycross
    Free Member

Specialized. Surprisingly good, actually. Good fit, warm and fleecy but not roasting, don’t slip and have taken a beating – I’ve worn them nearly every day for a couple of months and washed them loads and they’re still good as new.

tomkerton
    Free Member

+1 for the Sportful NoRain – really rather good

The Morvelo ones look the business but I don’t have them so don’t know how well they work.

spazzolino
    Free Member

Another +1 for sportful no rain. Bought arm warmers last year, this year I got the leg warmers.

slowclimb
    Free Member

I just bought some Sportful No Rain from Probikekit, on offer too: http://www.probikekit.co.uk/sports-clothing/sportful-no-rain-leg-warmers-black/10736100.html

composite
    Free Member

Lots of options cheers all. Whats the sizing like on the no rain ones? Probike shop only have S or XL. I’m 5’9″ is XL going to be stupid big?

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’m 6 foot with a 34″ inside leg. The medium is fine for me.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Leg warmers’ is closed to new replies.