Viewing 30 posts - 81 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Lee Rigby killers trial.
  • 3dvgirl
    Free Member

3dvgirl are you actually human?

Yes, fight fire with fire.

stevestunts
    Free Member

People like me remind me of the fools that appeased Hitler before WW2

That’s an unusual thing to admit…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Have you submitted your patent to the fire brigade?

Anyhow back on topic, was it a cleverly devised yet failed attempt by the intelligence services to try and swing public opinion to justify intervention in Syria, thus further increasing western power in the area ready for an invasion of Iran… discuss

3dvgirl
    Free Member

That’s an unusual thing to admit…

**** predictive text make u look like a twonk 🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Too right, otherwise the one who isn’t fighting back, gets burned.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

Have you submitted your patent to the fire brigade?

Im a bit late 🙁
    I believe the technical term is controlled burn.

jamj1974

3dvgirl – Member

Well that has a great record of working positively in the world.

I bet you’re a real ‘hard knock’ in real life – it must be hard to fit in your internet posting around your vigilantism, SAS operations and cage fighting. It’s always the really tough people you find on the internet boasting about nastiness and the brutality they would like inflicted on others.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

Anyhow back on topic, was it a cleverly devised yet failed attempt by the intelligence services to try and swing public opinion to justify intervention in Syria, thus further increasing western power in the area ready for an invasion of Iran… discuss

There are two choices in life, you can be the one doing the kicking or the one being kicked.

It’s always the really tough people you find on the internet boasting about nastiness and the brutality they would like inflicted on others.

I only wish upon them which they wish upon me.

grum
    Free Member

Too right, otherwise the one who isn’t fighting back, gets burned.

Is that what you tell your inmates?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I only wish upon them which they wish upon me

I look forward to basking in the warmth of your respect.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

There are two choices in life, you can be the one doing the kicking or the one being kicked.

How about the one being kicked into doing further kicking: i.e. MI5 kicks the guys currently on trial, who were conditioned to kick.

The US kicks the UK into illegal wars, the UK and US then kick lots of civilians off this mortal coil, often with no more than the push of a remote control.

Speaking of kicking, how does Iran fit into that scenario… they haven’t invaded anyone for 200 years…

3dvgirl
    Free Member

Speaking of kicking, how does Iran fit into that scenario… they haven’t invaded anyone for 200 years…

Yes they are rather crap at kicking, but they are practicing at the moment.

Darwins stuff

Although the theory is those most that adapted to there environment will survive, at the present this can be boiled down the the simple idea, of kill or be killed. We live on a planet with a limited amount of resources, there isn’t enough for every one, its rather like the life boat situation, if you let the guy on board you will all drown.

jamj1974

It’s always the really tough people you find on the internet boasting about nastiness and the brutality they would like inflicted on others.
    I only wish upon them which they wish upon me.

Just in case you haven’t realised 3dvgirl – you are talking bollocks and making yourself look very foolish.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Is that what you tell your inmates?

What? Like I need to tell them how to survive? You don’t know a lot about prison life do you Grum?

Junkyard
    Free Member

You say that like its an insult

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

grum
    Free Member

What? Like I need to tell them how to survive? You don’t know a lot about prison life do you Grum?

I know a bit – done some work in prisons and young offenders institutes. It’s depressing that people with backward attitudes like yours are in positions of responsibility in such places.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

Just in case you haven’t realised 3dvgirl – you are talking bollocks and making yourself look very foolish.

Na im not, and I bet you read the guardian and are middle class.
    Lets face it who ever knifes them, kills em in prison is going to be hailed as hero with there fellow white working class cons.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

grum
    Free Member

Lets face it who ever knifes them, kills em in prison is going to be hailed as hero with there fellow white working class cons.

And esselgruntfuttock

jamj1974

Wrong and maybe wrong. Sorry.

Anytime you talk about brutalising others for any reason you show what a limited, incomplete and ultimately twisted view of the world you have. Your posts on this topic indicate either an extremely limited understanding or a desire to shock and attract attention. Both these can be indicative of immaturity or being blunt – stupidity.

You choose.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I know a bit – done some work in prisons and young offenders institutes.

In what capacity? (& I don’t mean what was the prison capacity btw)

wrecker
    Free Member

you are talking bollocks and making yourself look very foolish.

True, but she’s not the only one, eh jivehoneyjive?

athgray
    Free Member

The death penalty and mob justice does not sit well with me, although I can understand victims families anger. 3dvgirl, you are not coming across well. Jive, your posts are good value and always give me a laugh 🙂

3dvgirl
    Free Member

Anytime you talk about brutalising others for any reason you show what a limited,

Yes treating others how they treat you is very stupid, i must submit to you’re white middle center left ways, any one that doesn’t think like you must be a moron, I doth my cap to you sir.
    I wonder how many people release that there are people out there that see soft sentencing and the lack of capital punishment as a weakness to be taken advantage of?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Truly awful thread. Well done everyone.

jamj1974

Yes treating others how they treat you is very stupid, i must submit to you’re white middle center left ways, any one that doesn’t think like you must be a moron, I doth my cap to you sir.

– I’m not white
    – My political beliefs are not ‘middle centre’
    – Many people don’t share my opinion on many points and I don’t think they are morons

Also much as I dislike the pedantry on here – I think you mean ‘doff’ not ‘doth’.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

wrecker – Member

you are talking bollocks and making yourself look very foolish.

True, but she’s not the only one, eh jivehoneyjive?

At the end of the day, everyone on here is basically talking their version of bollocks… mostly rehashed versions of the media conditioning we are all regularly subjected to, with a bit of personal flair…

to subscribe blindly to news stories that are selectively fed to you to tap into the tribal and competitive nature of humankind (same as most pack animals) and sway public opinion to further the causes of wealthy and manipulative folk chasing resources and arms contracts could also perhaps be viewed as a little bit silly

Mark

Time to close this one down.

athgray
    Free Member

I am sure if my kids were invlolved I would feel differently, however a paedophile should not be disembowelled in prison with razor blades embeddded in a toothbrush as reported yesterday.

Viewing 30 posts - 81 through 110 (of 110 total)

The topic ‘Lee Rigby killers trial.’ is closed to new replies.