Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 573 total)
  • Le Tour (may contain spoilers)
  • reggiegasket
    Free Member

ace.

Stoner
    Free Member

WHO WON ?????

Pinot, werent you listening?

What a finish, looking forward to watching it later.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Gits…

reggiegasket
    Free Member

TM won

mrblobby
    Free Member

Martin. Solo break with 2km to go.

I wonder what will be made from his motor pacing back into the lead group with about 20km to go after his mechanical.

leffeboy

Ah, beautiful. There was a lot of shouting at the screen going on at the end.

aracer
    Free Member

What happened to Cav? Did he not sprint to give TM the best chance?

lemonysam
    Free Member

What a corking stage, everyone played their part and a worthy winner. Much better this than the crashfest last time out.

rusty90
    Free Member

Martin wins and takes yellow (puts bikebouy out of his misery)

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ta.

Huge thanks for that Lads, really apreciate it. I know it’s like wroking for a living watching the TV and typing but Cheers, proper thanks n ‘ all 😀

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Awesome!! I love it when the big break pays off.

Stoner
    Free Member

at least you dont have to suffer the shit ads like that annoying nationwide one.

mefty
    Free Member

They sacrificed themselves by playing interference on the corners.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Martin went at about 3km out, Cav didn’t really have a chance

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well I will be watching the 9pm slot on Eurosport so have to watch a few ads.

Again,

Thanks.

Lifer
    Free Member

One of the best stages I’ve seen, so happy for Das Tony.

Big ride from Froome too, should shut some people up!

rusty90
    Free Member

at least you dont have to suffer the shit ads like that annoying nationwide one.

I use Alepecin shampoo because I like the feel of thick hair 🙂

whitestone
    Free Member

In a way he was a back up for Etixx-Quickstep: if TM had been caught then Cav would be keeping on the fastest rider’s wheel to sprint for the line. Getting the maillot jaune was priority #1 for them but if they weren’t going to get that then the stage win was the team consolation prize.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Trentin now hiring out his bike to the highest bidder!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well 3 proper stages, 3 stages of hard racing can’t complain about a first week so far. (unless your in hospital)

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Tony im Gelben Trikot

Happy days … popular winner.

Guess Cav can breath a sigh of relief as well

Ro5ey
    Free Member

I use Alepecin shampoo because I like the feel of thick hair

I’ve nearly transferred Dengenkolb out of my team because of those cr4p ads…. glad i didnt… point fest for my fantasy road team today … 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

4 different leaders!

Let’s hope Cav doesn’t miss out on Green by a handful of points at the end – though I guess a MJ in the hand is worth more than a MV in the bush.

Stoner
    Free Member

Someone get Sagan a haircut, he’s starting to look like Eric Idle c.1978

rusty90
    Free Member

Well 3 proper stages, 3 stages of hard racing can’t complain about a first week so far

Froome does know it’s 3 week race doesn’t he? I thought this stage was going to end with Thomas leading him out for the sprint 🙂

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Thanks for the updates gents… was exciting reading them must have been great to watch

ta

IdleJon

5 pages since I looked at this thread a couple of hours ago! Do we really need continual live updates when there are websites who provide them in a far better way?

leffeboy

Loving the first week. It used to feel a bit like the warm up act but no longer. All of the GC boys right up there. Fantastic

Rorschach
    Free Member

Do we really need continual live updates when there are websites who provide them in a far better way?

How very dare you!!
    And yes.

dantsw13

IJ – if you don’t want TdF updates don’t read the TdF (with spoilers) thread 🙄

IdleJon

dantsw13 – Member
    IJ – if you don’t want TdF updates don’t read the TdF (with spoilers) thread

Fair enough. Could be an interesting discussion thread, this, but having to skim though 7 pages a day before finding a reply, or a comment worth replying to,isn’t worth it. My fault – I got the wrong idea.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Suspect we need daily threads. We need a RealMan!!!!

Rorschach
    Free Member

We will try and be more worthy of your perusal in future Mr Idle 😳

bikebouy
    Free Member

Aswesome photo of Sagan. 8).

IdleJon

Rorschach – Member
    We will try and be more worthy of your perusal in future Mr Idle

Ha ha. I’ve got a bout of sinusitis at the moment so may be more irritable than normal. But it means that I’ve got a few days of doing nothing but watching the Tour and reading. And even I haven’t got the time to read all that up there ^^. Carry on though, I feel like a bit of an interloper. 😳

aracer
    Free Member

I was just thinking that – though we’ll have to manage without him. Some of those daily threads had quite a bit of live commentary, but you always got a new one.

Rorschach
    Free Member

So new thread daily…Stage 5,6,7 etc for live updates/musings and this one for deep insightful posts on the nature of racing bikes…in France…..for 3 weeks.

crazy-legs

God, Phil Liggett is truly awful now. 🙁
    Just watching the ITV4 highlights show. Ned & Chris are brilliant. Phil & Paul need retiring. Phil has just called the World Champion as Rui Costa. Yes that was last year Phil, do try and keep up… 🙄

dirtyrider
    Free Member

takes about 2 minutes of skim reading to read 5 pages, dunno what the moanings about

Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 573 total)

The topic ‘Le Tour (may contain spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.