• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Laser quest – gun hire
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Is it possible to just hire laser quest guns to run your own games if you have decent outdoor grounds for it? (ive got a cracking orchard space for it with lots of cover and suitable for team skirmishes)

The only local companies Ive found want to come and “set up” for 1.5hrs (and charge £250 for it).

I can happily run various games for the kids, but just want to hire the kit. Anyone done similar?

jota180
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

I would have thought someone with a spare orchard, would be cool about £250 for a decent set-up.

😛

andyl
    Free Member

Lasers? pfft, hire some paintball guns 😀

Laser guns for hire here for a bit cheaper, google throws up a few places: http://www.playpaintball.co.uk/laser-tag-hire.html

iolo
    Free Member

You could also buy a few of these.

Stoner
    Free Member

nice one jota – that’s exactly what Im after! Cheers!

http://lasertag4hire.com/portfolio/great-party-box/

perfect for the little militia.

And it appears you get them for the weekend….hmm, might have to get the guys from the my local to come round on the sunday for a “play”. Although we have a “friend from hereford Ret.” within our ranks who will need handicapping to be fair to the rest of us 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

Ask him about the boathouse to verify his credentials.

richc
    Free Member

And it appears you get them for the weekend….hmm, might have to get the guys from the my local to come round on the sunday for a “play”. Although we have a “friend from hereford Ret.” within our ranks who will need handicapping to be fair to the rest of us

Don’t worry about it he will be obsessed with cover.

andyl
    Free Member

Put a sticker over his laser 😀

mattbee

Ask him how he feels about Andy McGrab just before you start. Resulting fit of rage will either see him tear everyone apart or be to shaky to aim straight.

hora
    Free Member

Eeeeeee Laser Quest. Anyone remember Red Dragon in Hudds?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Laser quest – gun hire’ is closed to new replies.