Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • kinesis xc2 very strong ?
  • orangeboy
    Free Member

just broke my old hardtail frame (zaskar) been recomended a kinesis xc2 frame , look like it might be a bit weedy ?

Keva
    Free Member

I rode a Maxlight xcPro 2004 frame up until last year. It took a right hammering round Cwmcarn, Afan, Rhayder, Surrey hills and my local trails for four years before it broke.

This is a nice one…

A little known fact is that Keith Flint [Prodigy legend] is a keen rider and that his chosen brand is non other than Kinesis!

from here :
    http://www.kinesisbikes.co.uk/news.php

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Did the Transalp on this baby:

Coped admirably with some very loooooong, rough descents.

I've had it for a couple of years now and absolutely love it.

maxray
    Free Member

Mine is an xc120 and has been just fine at trail centers, natural routes in Wales and the end2end in the Isle of Man. It is marketed as an all day bike rather than an all mountain as far as I know.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

na na nana na

foxyrider
    Free Member

they dent easily but we have 2 built up as does my neighbour – weak points are paint thickness/durability and dings in the frame (wifes and neighbours) but big rocks – other than that thrashed them well and still fine – great value for mone IMHO!

orangeboy
    Free Member

ok thanks all for you help . mine should be here for he weekend 😀

glenp
    Free Member

Over the years I've seen quite a few very well used ones, and the owners tend to really like them. One person did once tell me that they can be a bit loud, with a sort of resonance from the frame.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘kinesis xc2 very strong ?’ is closed to new replies.