Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Just saying hello, new staff member here!
  • P20

Hi 👋🏻

stwhannah

@reluctantjumper those are the kind of weird ideas that I like! Though it’s a fine line – I found the ‘inner monologue of the trail dog’ video last week like watching a kids’ Disney movie.

@edukator
    I am very much in favour of extremely tangential bike related stories! I have a theory that anything can be interesting if told to you by someone who is really enthusiastic about it. Pat Adams (of mountain mayhem) makes collectible toy soldiers. I have yet to work out quite how to turn that into an mtb article!

You can all blame me, Edukator and Reluctantjumper if things get really weird around here.

sillysilly
    Free Member

Hi,

Mullet gravel bikes that can be used on road and off.

Any UK co’s making groupsets to offset shortages. Interesting looking at co’s like Sensah / Box etc… Be cool if Hope or similar went all out on one. Maybe Atherton bikes could 3D print one…

duncancallum

Photography guide… setting up go pros and discussing setting an action shot up etc…

All the great shots cant all be luck….😉

Bike transport so best ways of moving your bike securely etc. And dont just say in a van. Didn’t work for Gwinn or Martha gill

tthew

Bike transport so best ways of moving your bike securely etc.

It’s in a van.

And dont just say in a van

Oh, OK. In a helicopter.

identitizombie

You do realise that whilst many of us ride mountain bikes we are far more interested in other stuff, especially if there’s a bike link. Your journo colleague Mike Davies got more interest in his bike-friendly camper van build than any straight MTB article he ever wrote. Assuming this is you:

http://www.lauren-jenkins.co.uk/

Bike-friendly flat renovation
    Bike-friendly cafes
    Heritage MTB rides

Something that means I spend more than 40 seconds on the home page before clicking on ‘forum’ to find something interesting.

That is indeed me. I like the idea of bike related and more lifestyle news. I definitely spend more time thinking about things related to riding than riding itself.

I suppose it’s worth a mention that I’m not based near the team, I’m WFH with the dog in South Wales. So we it seems, are spreading.

Have really enjoyed reading suggestions. Even those I have no context for (rest assured Hannah is on the case there).

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I definitely spend more time thinking about things related to riding than riding itself.

You’ll fit right in then!

seriousrikk

Hi & welcome Lauren! Look forward to seeing more news in there with the front page content (especially if it includes doggos!)

reluctantjumper

You can all blame me, Edukator and Reluctantjumper if things get really weird around here.

Get? GET! It’s half the fun of the place!

apedoctor
    Free Member

@STWhannah

That is most excellent to hear!

stwhannah

@duncancallum

Photography guide… setting up go pros and discussing setting an action shot up etc…

All the great shots cant all be luck….😉

Something like this is currently planned to appear in a mag later this year!

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Just saying hello, new staff member here!’ is closed to new replies.