Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Just got a PS4, what games?
  • Drac

Hype.

gwurk
    Free Member

I feared it would flop it has

erm… it’s the UKs’ best selling game this week. As was it on it’s launch week.
    Making unfounded digs at a game you’ve not played seems really strange. Are you holding a grudge from GT6? I didn’t really get on with that either.

Anyway.. I’m absolutely loving it. So much so I just got home from Currys with a G29 wheel/pedal/stick (£154 on a black friday deal. Hurry if you want one at that price). Had been in a bit of a lul as far as gaming goes since losing interest in GTAV (and I do have the 60 car garage etc. legit) Most of my old GTA crew are now on GTsport and the online racing is fiercly competitive (but clean) in our lobbies/tournaments

Drac

No grudge no.

I actually dug out my G27 steering wheel to day and looked up conversion kits to get it to work with my PS4 as at £18 it worth a punt.

COD is still the top selling game this week then Fifa and then at half the price GT sport.

Still if you’re enjoying that’s all that matters.

lazybike
    Free Member

GTsport and Destiny 1 or 2 for me..I’m enjoying the online racing on GT way more than I thought I would.

twistedpencil

Santa is bringing one for my lad, Star Wars Battlefront II , GT Sport, Overwatch, Wipeout, Minecraft and some other free quiz type game that was bundled with the machine. Will probably ask Santa for the Last Guardian for me as well, though may wait for the sales. What’s the new Ratchet & Clank like?

My lad wants Ark Survival but I’m concerned about the age rating, (he’s 9), any thoughts?

Black Friday was actually pretty good this year.

samunkim
    Free Member

About GTAV It deliberately rewards alternative ways of achieving missions which means it needn’t be a chore grind and loads of us top players are happy to share mission rewards with noobs who have avoided being gung-ho dicks.

Dont buy the yacht

tomhoward

Twistedpencil, Santa would be well advised to pre load those games onto the system, as they are massive, and if he doesn’t it might be New Year’s Day before laddo gets to play then…

GWurk, I also took advantage of that G29 deal, so combined with a Black Friday VR, my living room will be as close to driving a Ferrari as I’ll ever get!

twistedpencil

Thanks tom will look into that and see if I can have a play just to make sure it’s all working okay 🙂 Most of the games he won’t get until he visits relatives mind!

twistedpencil

Few issues with the Ps4, can’t get audio playback via the av system on blu trays. Seems to be a common issue though all the answers rely on an optical out setting that the slim does not have…
    Also how do you set up a sub account?

Online help is crap so far, quite pissed off at Sony as the Ps3 was great for blu-ray and multi media… A can’t have bothered plugged in…

Oh and overwatch needs a 20gb download, one upset boy tonight as he waits for it to download…

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Logistics G29 steering wheels still £149 at Currys….

Really enjoying F1 2017, so much so I just bought a wheel. 😀

lazybike
    Free Member

Any GT sport players feel free to add me, psn lazybike

spacemonkey

Really enjoying the mindless blast that is Titanfall 2. PS4’s answer to Halo.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Just got a PS4, what games?’ is closed to new replies.