Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • just found mates stolen bike – and more.amazing!
  • mrclean
    Free Member

walking along the road spotted the dumb ass punk on the (rather shitty) saracen i was gonna do a service on for my brothers mate.

Simple really,followed him up the local street while chatting to the police on the mobile,wasnt ezactly a chase as he was going at walking pace due to the shagged freehub and about 5 psi in rear tyrs – then he goes into a local flat –

plain clothed coppers arrive in a really shonky car. knock his door he and the bike gets put in the van that arrived soon after – junky crim gets arrested and the lovely young female CID quietly told me hes wanted man! and the bike is the least of his worries!

Ha ha ha! amazing a crappy stolen bike can lead them to potentially nail a horrible sod for god knows what illegal activities he engages in and they want him for! I HATE THEIVES OF ALL DESCRIPTIONS!

I generally beleive people eventually get what they deserve – good or bad!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nice

retro83
    Free Member

well done, good work from the police!

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

Good drills MrClean, good drills!

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Good one, possible police already had info about the address, and the bike gave them reasonable cause to enter. Nice one.

toys19
    Free Member

I do love a happy ending.

mrclean
    Free Member

Only unfortunate part of it is as the uniformed officers ushered him into the van i was giving my statement to the plain clothed officers and rather pissed off crim and i exchanged some rather aggressive grimacing as they did so.

and i should mentioned this all is VERY local. Im fairly sturdy so not particularly concerned in general of reprecussions, but my part of the world a knife in the pocket is more common than your mobile phone and keys. – but hey ho.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Nice one, one down….

grantway
    Free Member

A Sweet Ending :mrgreen:

singletrackmind

more importantly , did you her name and number?

mrclean
    Free Member

unfortunately not – she was looooovveeeeyy about 5″ tall – poilsh and prob not even my age (29) thats as undercover as it gets for CID surely!

Coyote
    Free Member

Congratulations Mr. Clean. Good to see someone walking the walk rather than… well, you know what the keyboard ninjas on here are like.

Good result and you are to be commended!

mrchrispy

nice one, job well done.

julianwilson
    Free Member

🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I HATE THEIVES OF ALL DESCRIPTIONS!

What, even Raffles?

jl.
    Free Member

Best thing I’ve read all day. Great work.

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

5″ tall? no wonder she was undercover.
    Nice one hope the scumbag gets what he deserves.

jedi

mrclean, where are you? i saw a white saracen with red forks out side my daughters school and turned round to look aha==again and he’d gone

BillMC

A knife in your pocket? Pork bayonet in mine!

warton
    Free Member

she was Polish? they come over here, take our police, marry our jobs etc etc

in all seriousness, I didn’t think you could join the police unless you were British. is it something to do with the EC? so could I go to another EC country where thy have guns and become a policeman? obviously I can’t as I don’t speak any languages, but hypothetically.

Drac

Good job but seems odd they’d send CID straight round guess like said up there they knew him for sure and could have had plans to get him anyway.

in all seriousness, I didn’t think you could join the police unless you were British.

It’s not Life on Mars, you can be a member of the common wealth.

cynic-al
    Free Member

wide are all the fantasists?

great result op, nice you were able to do something about it.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘just found mates stolen bike – and more.amazing!’ is closed to new replies.