• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • just bought a Strive for under 500 nicker!
  • alpin
    Free Member

i’m a little shocked and quite smug. still can’t quite believe it was so cheap.

wasn’t even looking for any bike in particular…. saw it in the outlet, well used. 429, plus postage 475 notes.

Strive 6 from 2015. medium. a few scruffs to the fork decals and rear mech. a few small scratches to the frame, but only cosmetic.

hopefully it’ll fit the GF…. she has a super short stem on her current bike so can swap that over if it is a little long.

stupid thing is i have already have a Strive, Small Race, which is basically a Medium and she has only once sat upon it. she say it felt odd because it is so much longer than her current bike….

my only real worry is that there will be too much post showing when the Reverb is fully extended. is there a way of limiting the amount of travel?

at least this way she will have a beefier bike for the Pyrenees in summer. if after that she decides she doesn’t like it we can sell it on or i’ll use the bits to set up a 27,5 hardtail.

yay for me!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘just bought a Strive for under 500 nicker!’ is closed to new replies.