• This topic has 27 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Muke.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Joy
  • Premier Icon molgrips

This weather.

I’m overwhelmed! 🙂

I’m hot.

Markie

I’m hoping my lawn doesn’t become a parched, crispy, barren wasteland too quickly…

About Effing time!… And a day off tomorrow, AND new bike bits!!!

but no beer money for a week… 🙁

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Praise the lord!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Off out for a spin in approximately…….erm…….. 33 minutes 😀

Premier Icon molgrips

I am going to have to get out for a ride today – no question.

Premier Icon D0NK
    Subscriber

stress free (if not panting/coughing/sorethroat free 🙁 ) commute in along the valley this morning. Sharing the space with deer, heron squirrels and rabbits instead of dickhead motorists.

Lovely.

mrjmt

joao3v16, there’s now no productive work going on in my office as everyone is now reading articles on thedailymash.co.uk!

Cheers! 😆

Solo

It just so happens I’ve let the car insurance renewal slip.

So I have had to cycle to work.

Talk about your dirty rotten luck, eh ?.

😉

Muke

Joy indeed…

Meh.

Solo

^^^^ Thats Joyce, to you.
    😆

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

Trails all firmed up here after the great flood. The cow footprints have turned into corrugated clay, fillings rattled nicely this morning on the off-road commute.

Premier Icon bikebouy

I have a sodding meeting later so will be in until 8pm.. Mucho Grrs here in BouyLand.

Enjoy your bikes.

don simon

😐

Klunk

positively dusty out there and boy its a warm one 🙂

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

To cap it all the highways department did some maintenance to my cheeky trail commute yesterday. The nettles and long grass has been mowed and I’m not a mass of nettle stings today.

There was some grey dry stuff deposited on the bike yesterday too, what’s that all about?

sharkbait

Lovely yesterday and got to go round to a mates for a swim in their pool after work which was brill!
    Cloudy here today but it may not last and the forecast for next week is great [at the moment].
    I’m at a sailing event from Friday for 7 days and if the sun stays it will be OSSUM 🙂

Beautiful sunshine here this morning. Perfect for a quick 2k swim in a lake before breakfast… happy days.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

15+ off-road miles home last night. And my Run keeper app informs me 1550ft of climbing. Bloody felt like it too, in that previously unknown warm sunshine.

The pint at the end of it, sat in the sun, was possibly the best ever. Another longer run tonight, with lights to finish. Happy ****ing days indeed Yeti! 😀

sweepy

One of the great joys in my life is hopping on the bike, or running, to the river for a swim. It doesnt happen often, but todays the day 😀

iz BEAUTIFUL out there!

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

I have the ‘hardship’ of painting and repairing our Drascombe Gig at work this week.
    Covered in paint, planing down the new tiller and smelling of danish oil at the moment, on top of a wee minor sun-burn 8)

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

I think this thread would benefit from more pictures of Joy

sweepy

As Byron said- ‘Let Joy be unconfined’

Junkyard

is ill, cant ride, is unhappy

Muke

I think this thread would benefit from more pictures of Joy

Agree, but I also like Byron

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxaPpbJv1fk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL77C4E455C02D10C9[/video]

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Joy’ is closed to new replies.