Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Joe wicks’ ceilings
  • bsims
    Free Member

are much higher than mine. I stabbed my finger on artex spikes this morning.
    We did his PE as a family this morning, well Micro just ran around and got under our feet. We were feeling a bit down so this was a good way to start the day well in these uncertain times. Would recommend.

perchypanther
    Free Member

or, he’s just tiny?

bsims
    Free Member

I didn’t think of that😁, must be a child’s guitar he has hanging up.

akira

Checked Wikipedia, he’s 4 foot 8 inch. Makes most excercising easier as he’s closer to the ground.

lunge

We did it in the garden. We being me and my wife with no kids.
    Awesome way not just to wake you up but also to add some structure to the day.

punter
    Free Member

I split my shorts and bumped the light shade at the same time. Might have undermined my authoritative instructions for the kids to “really drive out of the squat”.

bedmaker

Agreed, couldn’t really be bothered cajoling my girls into it, but it’s a very positive habit to try to keep up to lift mood and add structure.
    Never going to regret doing it!

OP you now have the bad type of asbestos floating around your bloodstream. Maybe.

FB-ATB

We did it in the garden. We being me and my wife with no kids.

The kids will follow 9 months after you did it in the garden.

bsims
    Free Member

@bedmaker – it will just add to the fibre count, when I was Minis age I used to climb on the sofa back and snap them off.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I supervised from the sofa where I did my stretches.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

I really applaud what he does. It was a decent workout this morning with my boy. Did he genuinely put one of his girly pumps through his plasterboard wall?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Did he genuinely put one of his girly pumps through his plasterboard wall?

😳

He must be a vegetarian.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

His workouts are great, and he seems a cracking guy too. I’ll be doing it every day, as well as my mile run round the garden (30 laps!) and the turbo session too. An hour a day is good, considering it’s all in house and garden.

Lounge ceiling here 11′, no way I can touch it!.

DT78
    Free Member

Too full on for our 3 and 5 year old. We tried cosmic yoga this morning. Much more successful for the young ones

siwhite
    Free Member

A bit awkward that he couldn’t find Japan on a map though…

Wally

I think a public services gong might be on it’s way. My family are all on board and it’s needed to lift spirits and get kids out of bed.

mikeys

3 days in and I was having to take it easy. I’ve identified muscles that I didn’t know existed! It appears you don’t do much sideways movement riding a bike.

I think it’s an awesome thing to be doing.

RDL-82
    Free Member

We have been taking part here. Girls enjoying it. They did his school workout thing already.

Space an issue for us. 5 of us jumping around the living room gets bumpy!

Fair play to him for doing it.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

The spider man stuff this morning was hilarious. All i could think was that there are a nearly a million children around the world trying to run up their living room walls.

And all their parents shouting ‘noooooooo’ 🙂

tartanscarf

We are in too. Me, D and 2 kids 5 and 9. Good on him for organising this, it gets things started in the morning.

My oldest was trying to punch him to the tv yesterday for ‘torturing’ him. Lazy wee skite! Youngest is desperate for a shout out, any tips?

timmys

I have to admit I had him down in the “taking all joy out of food, mumbo jumbo, healthy eating, pseudo scientific, immune boosting bullsh*t” category but I am warming to him.

…but that’s all irrelevant. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THERE IS A MADDIE MOATE LIVE SCIENCE BROADCAST EVERY MORNING AT 11?

null

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0_JQL4wdQd-Xe5hC4PwTg

kimbers

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THERE IS A MADDIE MOATE LIVE SCIENCE BROADCAST EVERY MORNING AT 11?

gamechanger

timnoyce
    Free Member

Thanks Timmys, i’ll ensure that my kids sit down and watch this. I’ll sit with them too… obvs 🙂

PePPeR

I had similar issues with the ceiling, too. Had my wife shouting to bend my arms, with me saying I’m hitting it with my head… 🤷‍♀️

bsims
    Free Member

😄
    I’d need to be in a Wendy house for that to happen!

amodicumofgnar

From the title I thought this was going to be about a sudden increase in falling paster and a mass liability claim. I can touch my ceiling without jumping up and down – I’ll take this as fair warning I’ve not got room for Wicks.

FB-ATB

I have to be careful- we’re using the therapy room we had built for my son. It’s converted from half the garage (😢) so has a lower ceiling. I’m a 5’8” shorty but can touch it easily.

mjb

Our kids school quite often do one of his workouts with them so they already knew him. They didn’t quite get the live bit though – ‘can he see us?’ Sadly there’s not enough room in front of the TV for all of us so i have to sit it out 🙂

Other daily things we’ve found going on for kids (big and small): –
    Daily audio story from David Walliams
    Cooking lessons with Theo
    Dance lessons with Oti Mabuse
    Wildlife questions with Steve Backshall
    Music with Mylenne Klass

Tomorrow is also a virtual zoo day with Chester Zoo which should be good.

sl2000

Oliver Jeffers live story reading daily at 6pm on Instragram.

eddie11
    Free Member

Why is his map upside down?

eulach

I need a shower now.

scandal42
    Free Member

I really need to start stretching after WFH. My back and neck are starting to hurt.

Would this be a suitable activity?

timmys

*cough* Maddie time

RDL-82
    Free Member

For those that don’t follow him on social.

He is donating all the YouTube revenue generated by the PE videos is going to the NHS.

Even more respect.

Harry_the_Spider

Arise Sir Joe.

Knighted for services to our kids and self isolating lonely women.

brads
    Free Member

Did yesterdays and am now in mortal agony.

Thought cycling kept me fit, but apparently not all of me is ! 🙂

cvilla

Good workout if you have kids, good motivation if you don’t…and yes a good workout…the map thing, he was doing a spot the difference from one day to the next. It helps having the structure for 9am (if you are at home) but it’s also on Utube to do later too, maybe save for a rainy day.

masterdabber
    Free Member

A bit ironic that he has now fallen off his bike and injured his hand.

ransos
    Free Member

For those that don’t follow him on social.

He is donating all the YouTube revenue generated by the PE videos is going to the NHS.

Even more respect.

And The Sun doesn’t like him…

lister

Why don’t the Sun like him?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Joe wicks’ ceilings’ is closed to new replies.