Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Jenson USA. Has anyone used them?
  • Got some great offers on park tools. Just wondered if anyone had used them before?

infidel
    Free Member

bought a Vivid Air from them a few months ago. Good prices and service. I did get it delivered within the US though so can’t comment on international shipping.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Int’l shipping v quick but you will get hit import duty and VAT.

fizzer
    Free Member

yes XTR chainring ordered Friday last – arrived Tuesday this

Ringo
    Free Member

Used them loads always had good service

So import duty and vat on a set of hex keys for about £35 sterling. Half price of crc. I’m close to buying but interested to know what the damage will be

muddyman
    Free Member

great shop only took 2 months to arrive and then i had to pay for the priviledge !! not as cheep as it seems once youve waited and payed the duty !! ok if your realy skint and arnt in any hurry i guess. or you live state side yall !!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep, as said above – super quick shipping (and the tax bill arrived pretty quickly too – still a bargain though).

Haze

Only once, for a chain tug I wanted that I couldn’t find anywhere else.

Same experiences as above, can’t honestly remember anything bad about the transaction.

Seem to recall the price including duty ended up roughly what I’d have paid in the UK.

nickdavies

“So import duty and vat on a set of hex keys for about £35 sterling. Half price of crc. I’m close to buying but interested to know what the damage will be”

3.7% duty on top of value, plus VAT on the whole lot. If £35 is half price of CRC you’re going to be paying just under a tenner on top which is still over £20 less than what you’re comparing to.

Lovely jubbly – you know it makes sense

Many thanks for all your replys

rudedog
    Free Member

I’ve done 2 orders for a bunch of stuff from them and didn’t get hit with any import duty. Both orders took around 10 days to arrive.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Jenson USA. Has anyone used them?’ is closed to new replies.