Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • iXS MacAvalanche – anybody on here doing it?
  • xiphon
    Free Member

Bring it on 😀

Think I might have the oldest frame on the mountain…. Patriot 2000…

wenanwhere
    Free Member

I had an entry but am injured, anyone want to take it off my hands? Offers taken?

thv3
    Free Member

Aye, me and another guy off here are doing it.

Looks like it’ll be wetter than last year, but hopefully just as good. Looking forward too it.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Did it last year and it was a corker – exactly as much fun as you might imagine. Not this year as I’ve got tons of work unfortunately…

Anyone repping the hardtails in my absence?

xiphon
    Free Member

Holy cow, what a weekend!

Saw one person on a hardtail, and someone else on a 29er rigid singlespeed…. with v-brakes.

steezysix
    Free Member

This guy? Ace from Hardtailnation. Fair play to him!

xiphon
    Free Member

I met him unpacking the bikes on Saturday morning. Nice chap 🙂

acehtn
    Free Member

waves at xiphon 🙂

A scouting mission, the plan was to have Charlie Bikemonger on his moonlander as well, but dates clashed with SSEC, so i had to slay the mountain on my own.
    Immense fun, and hard work on any bike, might be some fat bikes next time….
    Damage is 4 brake pads, 2 have metal backing plate showing, scored rims, burst the lower headset bearing in seeding, freewheel didn’t like the cold and packed up for seeding so had to coast/scoot it down and i broke me bell, think it’s just full of bog mud.
    Might do it again next year on the Monkey.
    As i was up there i lobbed it down the motorway section at Nevis range as well, brakes got a bit hot doing that 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘iXS MacAvalanche – anybody on here doing it?’ is closed to new replies.