Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • It's the weekend! Let's build some trails and ride some bikes!
  • science
    Free Member

I’m building a wooden line to connect our jumps and our shore.

And my significantly more talented friend is building a drop off what can only be described as a “huge cliff”

Let’s have some fun!

26 rules!

gypsumfantastic
    Free Member

Wooooo high fives

sandwicheater

Pfffft, jumps and bikes. Potty training, now that’s where it’s at, rad to the power of max. Not jealous at all, nope, not one bit.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Replacing the kitchen roof if its dry enough.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

The kids have been busy in our woods and built a modest 8 pack of doubles. I was up there looking the other day until kids arrived, we then scarpered without trying them.
    I will be up there early (pre-noon) tomorrow for a secret look and maybe try. Should be clear of kids before noon right?

VanHalen

i dont think there are kids parties, i dont need to fix the sink in the bathroom, i dnt need to lay the hallway floor, i dont need to put all teh skirtings on, i dont need to plaster around the window in teh bedroom. I dont need to wire in the external lighting.

I might even get out on teh bike! as stated above there are trails to dig.

matt_outandabout

Glentress tomorrow for a coaching day with eldest OAB.

Euro
    Free Member

I’ve a few bits of furniture to build this weekend but once they’re done, i’ll be finishing the line i started on last week. Just wish the youngsters would leave my work alone and stop building ‘features’ on it. While i appreciate that they are keen to do a bit, i did all the donkey work clearing the line and if i wanted small doubles* i’d have build some 😡

* I’m building LARGE ones 😀

High five to all the trail builders out there!

samunkim
    Free Member

If you go down to W*rmley Woods today.
    You’re in for a big surprise (or two)
    If you go down to W*rmley Woods today, you’d better bring a mattock & pies
    For every Trail-Troll that ever there was,
    will gather there for certain because,
    Sunday’s the day the Trolls have their BigDig.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘It's the weekend! Let's build some trails and ride some bikes!’ is closed to new replies.