Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • " it is still ride able despite the cracked fork"
  • lightman
    Free Member

Yeah, it looks perfectly ridable with that small crack in the fork!

I just hope there aren’t any stupid people out there that believes him!

allthepies
    Free Member

In excellent condition only apparent fault is the broken fork which would need replacing.

He’s only adding confusion by mentioning the fork though (as above). I’d have removed it and sold as frame only.

cookeaa

£800 starting price?

shermer75
    Free Member

That QR skewer looks a bit weird too. Hit by a car?

toppers3933
    Free Member

Whatever hit the bike i think also gave him a rather serious smack to the head because he must be nuts if he thinks thats worth £800. You’d then spend £200 on a fork for what is still a smashed up 2nd hand road bike that you could pick up new with warranty for a couple hundred quid more.

eshershore
    Free Member

had a customer brings this into the workshop a while back

said she had been riding it “with that mark” for months after riding into the back of a parked car

the mind boggles..

cookeaa

In all seriousness I would offer a speculative couple of hundred quid hoping to recover a bit of a profit maybe…

105 group split up might get you most of the cost back, rear wheel could get a bit of money… junk the fork, and take a gamble that a frame is either undamaged, or (more likely) requires a bit of work to be safe for selling.

Either way clearly a mechanically unsympathetic piss taker, or simply too lazy to split the thing up for himself…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘" it is still ride able despite the cracked fork"’ is closed to new replies.