Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Issue 50
  • PePPeR

It rocked!

I got back yesterday evening from a bed race in Lille (how the heck I managed that I do not know?) I picked up the magazine as I walked through the door and then proceeded to read it from cover to cover.

I had a (little) search for any other threads but couldn’t find one, but anyway, congratulations Go Far boys, here’s to another 50 issues!

nuke

Oh good, the new ones out. Thought it must have been due soon as my issue #49 was looking a bit tired after several weeks in the bog 😉

allyharp

I still haven’t finished 49 – normally I’ve given up carrying the previous issue around with me by the time the next one is out.

Nevertheless I picked up 50 today at the Glentress Hub so will start on it tomorrow.

PePPeR

nuke if you must use it for that purpose then you should really throw away the sheets of paper afterwards!!

djglover
    Free Member

It was one of the better recent issues.

woodsman
    Free Member

Read it (what I found of interest) in half hour – prob won’t look at it again. First bike bag I’ve bought this year too..

whippersnapper
    Free Member

yep, it’s a good one – first time I have read from cover to cover in one sitting. Quite a few typos though. Heh ho

PePPeR

Yes I noticed a few of the typos too, but they don’t stop me from getting the gist of the article and the biggest mistake I noticed was Signature spelt wrong on the Kendauk advert!!

Does Hans Rey have a Signiture series of tyres then?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Issue 50’ is closed to new replies.